Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 10:54 AM #1
Indiana
Too old to play

has been a member for 10 years
just a question

if you want to flame go ahead but i'm just asking.......this is the one of the least posted in forums and i've NEVER seen an epic, why in the world would you buy one?
Old 10-18-2004, 11:51 AM #2
Spartan X
Unbanned

Spartan X is a Supporting Member
You just flamed a Gun and are now going to be reported, I dout you care but hey, your quite young, you will get over it.

Just because the forum is not used does not reflect on the guns performance, worth, value..ect.

You have Never seen one because the only place you may see one is on Southern California were the owner and company is. ICE right now is only selling direct. They have had probles with selling to retailers because the price always got jacked up. Tehy now sell it as cheap as they can via there web site or local store.

Why would you buy one? Why would you buy a spyder? a Talon? A Tippmann? Each gun has it's strong points and each has it's weak point. The epic is more on the lines of a custom made gun made buy a small company. The Epic is small and light, it's a very easy disgn and is very reliable. It's slow, but said to be very accurate because of no recoil. It will also never chop because it has no bolt. Taking care of the epic is also the easiest thing ever.
If those things are important to you and your can afford the $450 price tag then the epic is for you. It makes a great high end mech rec player gun. Even a lender gun because it's so small and reliable it's great for bringing new guys to the sport and still shooting alot better then a tippmann.

If epics were as cheap as a tippmann I'd see them replaceing them as field rentals.

So what it comes down to, epic are for those guys that are very interested in the order of operation and just want one( like me) and gun whores, maybe rec players with cash enof to buy a little more more then a stock cocker...ect

Eveery gun has it's place, the epics is a small place, but granted it still has one as all guns do.

(prolly lots of spelling errors but oh well I don't feel like editing it)

Old Feedback

My Lifestyle Determines My Deathstyle.
Old 10-18-2004, 12:00 PM #3
Indiana
Too old to play

lol ok report me for asking why you would buy a gun, have a good day

Last edited by Indiana : 10-18-2004 at 12:06 PM.
Old 10-18-2004, 12:23 PM #4
Spartan X
Unbanned

Spartan X is a Supporting Member
It was not for asking a question for in the manor that it was asked.

Old Feedback

My Lifestyle Determines My Deathstyle.
Closed Thread