PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-13-2014, 09:20 PM #484
SteelBush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrismanz View Post
Thanks! Does the kit include the burst disc vent (nut that holds the disc)?
No it doesn't. You might want to give them a call for that. (480) 539-4820. The kit only comes with the round discs.
Plus calling will more likely get you a better shipping pricing. Seem the online shopping wants to charge $11 shipping for the discs.
SteelBush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-20-2014, 08:54 PM #485
robperez
Recon

I have a few tanks that I would like to have hydroed and their regulator replaced if need be.

How much this will cost ?

I have tried to contact CP through their website but havent received a response yet.
robperez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 07:44 AM #486
Chrismanz

After sending several e-mails to CP through their website without getting any replies, I ended up giving them a call. Talked to Randy and he said he would ship me some burst discs if I sent him an e-mail with my address etc. That I did, and haven't received any reply to the e-mail I sent. This was almost two weeks ago. If the discs are in the mail and just haven't gotten here yet I will come back here and post up, but for now I am not so happy with the customer service.

On another note. Does anyone have any tips on how to change the lock ring to match the piston when switching from HP to LP, or vice versa? When I remove the reg top, the lock ring will be stuck on the reg top threads. How do you get it off?
Chrismanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 03:36 AM #487
Chrismanz

Does anybody know why the HP burst discs on CP's website are 5000 psi and not 7500? It says 7.5k on my tank reg. Can I use the 5000 psi discs?
Old 06-12-2014, 11:29 AM #488
Igotaevo
Surgeon with a Chainsaw

Annual Supporting Member
Igotaevo plays in the PSP
Igotaevo owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Igotaevo supports Empire
Is CP dead? I've sent them a couple of emails regarding getting a replacement gauge and burst disks but I've gotten absolutely nothing back.
Igotaevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:36 AM #489
Chrismanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igotaevo View Post
Is CP dead? I've sent them a couple of emails regarding getting a replacement gauge and burst disks but I've gotten absolutely nothing back.
I gave up on getting anything from CP and bought a Ninja Pro V2 instead. So far I like it a lot, especially the adjustable positioning. Only downside is that I now have a 100 dollar CP regulator that is basically a paper weight just because I can't get some new burst discs for it
Old 06-19-2014, 08:10 AM #490
Parasite
Not Amused

Annual Supporting Member
Parasite is a Moderator
Parasite is a Supporting Member
Parasite is a founding member
Parasite is BST Legit
Parasite donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
...I ended up giving them a call. Talked to Randy and he said he would ship me some burst discs if I sent him an e-mail with my address etc...
Quote:
...I now have a 100 dollar CP regulator that is basically a paper weight just because I can't get some new burst discs for it
Did you try calling CP / Randy back? If you haven't, I would.

"When people get a little too chummy with me
I like to call them by the wrong name
to let them know I donít really care about them."

My oldschool PBN Feedback +48 Positive/ZERO negative : before the days of this "fancy" feedback system.
Parasite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 11:39 AM #491
bdunbar52
Hometown Heroes

bdunbar52 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bdunbar52 plays in the APPA beginner division
I just got a CP direct mount asa, installed it and it's leaking around the screws on the asa. I also have a brass piece that was just sitting in the box that i can't get to seat in the asa, maybe this is why it leaks.

bdunbar52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 01:27 AM #492
stueyuueyuey510

cp tank regarding leaking from relief hole

My cp regulator is leaking from the relief hole what do I have to fix and where can I get it fixed
Any help would be greatly appreciated thank u

Last edited by stueyuueyuey510 : 08-15-2014 at 11:23 PM.
stueyuueyuey510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:55 PM #493
OldSchoolRoo

I want to put a 90 degree elbow on my cp long regulator. Is this possible and what is the process? I fond a thread somewhere on the internet that said i can heat up the lower portion to break the red lock tight and then unscrew the macro connector, put a 1/8 inch extender in and then screw a normal elbow into that.

please advise.
OldSchoolRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 05:14 PM #494
Dstar01
Custom Products

Dstar01 is a Supporting Member
Dstar01 works for a Paintball manufacturer
If you can find an adapter that will fit inside the diameter of the macro fitting port at the bottom of the reg, it may be possible. However, the long reg was specifically designed to have a straight fitting, the short reg (and the new Gen 3 reg) were designed to give you the flexibility to choose straight or 90 fittings.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:21 PM #495
Dstar01
Custom Products

Quote:
Originally Posted by stueyuueyuey510 View Post
My cp regulator is leaking from the relief hole what do I have to fix and where can I get it fixed
Any help would be greatly appreciated thank u
Leaks from the relief hole indicate it's time to replace internal orings. If your local CP dealer does not have the tank reg rebuild kit in stock, you can purchase online from us. There is a complete step-by-step guide on our website under "downloads" or go to http://www.customproducts.us/downloa...e_tank_reg.pdf

If you run into problems, or would prefer to have us do it for you, give us a call.
Old 09-08-2014, 04:14 PM #496
d4j0n

I can't get the bonnet out from the rest of my stealth reg. I can get a few turns and then it's stuck, eventually forcing the entire reg off the tank instead of separating the bonnet from the reg. My set screws are removed.

Do I just need to apply more force or is something wrong?

Last edited by d4j0n : 09-08-2014 at 04:33 PM.
d4j0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:36 PM #497
Dstar01
Custom Products

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4j0n View Post
I can't get the bonnet out from the rest of my stealth reg. I can get a few turns and then it's stuck, eventually forcing the entire reg off the tank instead of separating the bonnet from the reg. My set screws are removed.

Do I just need to apply more force or is something wrong?
Are you trying to take the tank off of your marker, or are you trying to take the CP reg apart?

If you are trying to take the tank off your marker, be sure tank is completely empty. Also, you may have cross-threaded reg into ASA.

If you are trying to take the CP reg apart (see manual at http://www.customproducts.us/downloa...e_tank_reg.pdf) by removing the CP reg top adapter from the CP reg body adapter, and your set screws have already been removed, then it is a matter of using more force. There may be Loctite holding the reg top adapter to the reg body adapter.

If you are still having difficulty, just give us a call at CP.

Last edited by Dstar01 : Today at 05:46 PM.
Dstar01 is offline   Reply With Quote