Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-12-2014, 02:11 PM #1
darkcrackhead

can't choose so help me out.

All barrels are two piece one is a dye ultralight and the other is a j&j ceramic and a cp barrel. The JJ is a starter kit for a pretty good price and I had one of their barrels back in the day which was a champ. But, that was like in 2008 so I don't know how they compare to other barrels now days like dye. Both will have a 14" barrel length but I also know I can get tips and backs all day on here for the dye. Plus i know cp has been around forever also.So will I see a difference in performance that would make one the clear cut winner?

Last edited by darkcrackhead : 05-12-2014 at 02:28 PM. Reason: added another option.
darkcrackhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-12-2014, 08:15 PM #2
Person

Person is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
It is unlikely that you will see a meaningful difference. I'd go with the one that makes u feel better emotionally. Or just keep the one that feels more accurate. I had 3 stock barrels that should have been identical, but one of them shot like crap, one was amazing dead nuts accurate, and the other was just mediocre. So, even between "same" barrels there can be differences.

Keep the one you like. Don't worry about anything else, they both are probably totally solid.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:17 PM #3
darkcrackhead

The only problem I have with the ul is the bore size I like to over bore since bama can get pretty humid and I worry about paint swelling.
darkcrackhead is offline   Reply With Quote