PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-09-2014, 06:25 PM #1
Schmoyer334

Schmoyer334 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Best LP Tank --- Been Awhile

Hey guys... I used to play a lot and be an avid participant of these forums. Then college came and went and the real world started. Anyway, trying to get back into things and my tank is out of hydro. I want to play before the tank would come back from hydro, so I am debating buying a second. I currently have a Crossfire with the LP spring in (outputting 450psi). My Ego runs flawless on it, in fact, I had 2k of PSI left in the tank after 5 years and shot a half a case of old paint I had laying around without a single break (I didn't believe it either). There aren't any good local shops around so buying another crossfire and having them flip the spring in a pinch is out of the question... I was looking at Ninja adjustables, but noticed there were numerous versions within a $50 range. Are they reliable and, if so, is it worth getting the ultralight or is this an up sell gimmick only saving an ounce. Are there any other tanks that can be ordered LP or adjustable that are better? Appreciate the advice, glad to be back.
Schmoyer334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-09-2014, 07:16 PM #2
the_pb_pirate
Dustin

the_pb_pirate owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
the_pb_pirate supports Team VICIOUS
the_pb_pirate is an NCPA player
Ninja tanks are pretty solid, the adjustability is really the main selling point of those regs. I think CP makes a better reg consistency wise though. 450 psi output just like your crossfire too.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:21 PM #3
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 supports our troops
Tabris17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Tabris17 is Boss
Tabris17 is attending Decay of Nations VII
If you want some more opinions don't be afraid to check out the review section of the site as well. http://www.pbnation.com/reviews/cate...l_air_systems/

As far as ordering an LP system, most come set HP but those that require a shim/spring kit can be ordered at an LP setting. You would just need an HP kit later on if you ever needed it. Ninjas come set to HP stock then you just remove the shims yourself to make it LP.

"Only the foolish believe suffering is just wages for being different. Only the savage regard the endurance of pain as the measure of worth. Only the insane equate pain with success."

PBR Feedback +26/-0 PBN Feedback +16/-0 IOG Feedback +10/-0
Tabris17 is offline   Reply With Quote