Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-25-2014, 08:38 PM #1
BunkerBoyz101

clear coat cracked in pure energy tank

Can I send it to the manufacture and get thm to repair it if so plse help me with contact info it was originally supposed to be getting hydro through a local paintball store and somehow when it got back some it magical cracked in shipping there which is bull bc when I took it to the shop it had no crack at all thanks insane paintball outta tn for messing my tank up..don't take your tank to get it hydro there you don't know what you will end up getting back
BunkerBoyz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-25-2014, 10:14 PM #2
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 supports our troops
Tabris17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Tabris17 is Boss
Tabris17 is attending Decay of Nations VII
If it was damaged in shipping I would bring it up with the shop you dealt with. As long as no fibers are exposed it should be alright to use. Though sometimes the clear coat will crack from use/stress. The hydro test does fill the cylinder to nearly two times it's actual working capacity to stress test it and ensure it expands and contracts within it's set limits. So the coating could have started to crack slightly from that. It really depends on the pattern of cracking you're seeing if it was a drop/strike or if it was something else which would point to the hydro test itself potentially.
However, if you still wanted to talk too the manufacturer you would have to contact Paintball Solutions (info in the sticky) and talk with a rep. Unless it's a manufacturer defect though it's more then likely not going to be covered.

"Only the foolish believe suffering is just wages for being different. Only the savage regard the endurance of pain as the measure of worth. Only the insane equate pain with success."

PBR Feedback +26/-0 PBN Feedback +16/-0 IOG Feedback +10/-0
Tabris17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:22 AM #3
vector911

has been a member for 10 years
vector911 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
You have an odd situation here. I remember that paintball solutions will cover the cracking until the first hydro. They took great care of my 1yr old tank, can't hurt to email them with pics.
NXT/impulse/luxe threaded pipe barrel kit
vector911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 02:37 AM #4
MaG Adrenal1ne
#PlayforPride

MaG Adrenal1ne is playing at Living Legends VI
MaG Adrenal1ne plays in the APPA D4 division
MaG Adrenal1ne supports DLX Technology
If you bought it new I dont see why the company you purchased it from wont replace it?
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
MaG Adrenal1ne is offline   Reply With Quote