Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-18-2008, 07:53 PM #22
Deen
Paint or Die

Throwing a ton of paint at these people will only cause problems for you and them. I understand that it is frustrating that someone who has called out is back in but it will lead to fights and a bad day. Tell the refs, it is there job not yours to monitor other players. If you continue to monitor by throwing more paint, the wrong person will end up throwing punches. If the refs do nothing on a consistant basis get a new field to call home.
Deen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-20-2008, 02:35 PM #23
audiopro74
It's a dogs life

Quote:
Originally Posted by hombre07 View Post
My local field has rules that when you're out you leave the field gun straight up. If someone is walking out gun down, you shoot at them, and they yell they're out, but continue to keep their gun down, do you continue shooting or let them go?

As a way to enforce the rule I have a tendency to throw a decent amount of paint their way until they get it up. It wouldn't be a problem but we have guys who call out with gun down and two minutes later they're hitting you in the back.
I walk out hand up, gun down and behind me, to try to keep my marker from taking extra balls. I shoot a cocker, and it is a pain to clean. If you did that to me I would calmly finish walking to the sideline, walk the sideline to where you were, and unload a hopper on you. I have done this to a couple of people, and when they cry to the refs, they usually get told, if you cannot take it then do not dish it out. Everyone hates a cheater as in your case with them shooting you after walking off, but that is for the refs. Personally I would rather deal with a cheater than a bonus baller. As I will usually shoot back for anything more than 1.

www.customcockers.com
audiopro74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:22 PM #24
die.another.day

One time i just walked out and i get shawt in ma dick
die.another.day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:21 PM #25
rethalis

Don't want to get bonus balled keep your gun in the air, simple as that.
rethalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:01 AM #26
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Why do people seem to have this issue? Its simple ****ing logic, if you can see the person to shoot them. YOU can see them waive their hand or stick their gun up when they're hit. If neither is done and they catch a few more balls, so what that is their problem.

Dead man walk, yes some people do this. If someone gets me out on a dead man walk, it only happens one time. I also put them on notice, I dont care what you're doing, if you are walking with your marker down and no BBD on it at any point throughout the rest of the day, I WILL shoot you and it is your own fault.

What I hate is the morons that hop onto the speedball field, you lay a rope at them. They get hit by the first part of the rope, then stand up into the rest of it and throw a fit that they got overshot. Its ****ing speed ball, you don't stand up into a rope. Wait for it to finish. Like I said, I can see your hand or marker, another rope isn't coming at you.
Old 01-03-2014, 02:08 PM #27
wonderings

When we play, we shout out when hit, and put the gun straight up and walk around of the combat area, usually to a fire we have going somewhere nearby. If they are not doing that, I shoot them. If that happened where someone said they were out, then proceeded to shoot after that, I would not play with them anymore as that is cheating. I do not shoot someone if I know they are out or if they say they are out.

I could really care less about getting shot a few extra times if they do not hear or whatever, not like it really hurts.
wonderings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 11:43 PM #28
sirdouglasb12

sirdouglasb12 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
sirdouglasb12 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sirdouglasb12 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I think the time we are most likely to get shot extra is when we are first standing up from a bunker after getting hit. We've all caught a glimpse of a head or shoulder and thought the guy is about to move and we start throwing paint. Giving or getting a couple shots at that moment is understandable.
Old 05-03-2014, 07:18 PM #29
MexiBaller147
The Whitest Mexican Alive

MexiBaller147 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MexiBaller147 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MexiBaller147 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MexiBaller147 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
if i get hit i just say out and hold my hand up, especially if i'm tired. i try to take long ways around and casually walk so people don't think i'm in play. if you hear them yell they're out, that doesn't grant you the right to keep shooting them if they don't put it up. it's kinda mean actually. if they're out, and they acknowledge it just let them walk.

Se habla Espaņol
MexiBaller147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 06:25 AM #30
Delux3

I usually yell hit and raise my marker and walk off the field. If it's a large field with a lot of players I may keep it up. I agree with "Walrus's Red Bucket" on everything he said. Hence why I don't use my BBD till I am about to walk out of the field. If someone decides to shoot me more than once on purpose , I AM going to shoot back.
Delux3 is offline   Reply With Quote