Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-17-2014, 01:39 PM #148
VeS206

VeS206 is playing at Living Legends VII
Senghing.. do u run ur bolt lubed or dry?
Advertisement
Old 04-17-2014, 05:56 PM #149
senghing27
Gosh Dang.....

senghing27 plays in the PSP
senghing27 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
senghing27 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeS206 View Post
Senghing.. do u run ur bolt lubed or dry?
Bolt is "wet" with slick honey and gold cup mix. Just enough on it so it's shiny, but not lathered on.
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 06:14 PM #150
VeS206

VeS206 is playing at Living Legends VII
I picked up a MRT bolt for the etha today. put a case thru it in the back yard. No issues. I used pathogen super grease . The spring doesnt even pinch close to popping the front bumper off.. Quieter sounding. FPS increase (279/280/276/283/283/282 to 294/298/296/297/296/295)..using the yellow hand held chrono. Little to no kick/vibration. For $52.99 . i think its a steal. now i was using field paint that i picked up a week ago. no breaks either. no wear or scratches. Will be using it again next sunday the 27th at the field. will try and get two cases thru it and see how she is after that.

before buying it i read everything online about pro and con's. some people getting awesome reviews and some getting horrible... i emailed and talked with techt about it. he insured me that all the new techt mrt bolts for the etha are the updated bolts and the issues were fixed. Only suggestion was to lube the bolt up but not cover.. just a light coat.

All in all i think this upgraded bolt is awesome. if i chop in the colder temps ill just simply switch back to the stock bolt or lower the dwell.. i usually play pump but figured id want to try semi this year. looking forward to putting a few cases this year thru this marker.

Last edited by VeS206 : 04-18-2014 at 06:24 PM.
VeS206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:08 PM #151
FaCe ShOt
pball is life, not hobby

FaCe ShOt owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
FaCe ShOt is for the Gunfight
FaCe ShOt has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
FaCe ShOt has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
FaCe ShOt has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Yupp

"That feeling in your gut, that voice in your head, that trembling in your legs... Thats me. And you can run, you'll just die tired".

If you start hearing people scream...its cause im doin a run through on your ***...and ill be back next point too
FaCe ShOt is offline   Reply With Quote