ReplyGold Ups

Old 04-29-2014, 04:32 PM #1
Firefly2153
Chicago's pretty great

Firefly2153 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Firefly2153 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Firefly2153 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Firefly2153 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Black Etek 3LT+Black Etha+Gold 1/50 Fusion F7+two Ions+ Blue G3 F/S/T! Bring whatever

Hey, Nation.
I'm a former gun tech that just loves taking apart different guns, getting firsthand experience with them, then trading them out. It's a sickness I'm sure a lot of us have.

Prices are set at less than you can get on eBay by $10-20, so the first one to put up cash gets it. Post and PM me with your offers. Lowballs are a waste of our time.

Etek 3 LT $300 ($315 w case and spare o-rings)

Etha $245 (w o-ring kit) - (most don't come with an o-ring kit)

DP F7 Fusion $215 1/50 Limited edition gold edition -basically an Ego/Cyborg with a spring return instead of an air return and with an optical trigger. Toolless disassembly.

Stock black Ion $85

BLUE everything UPGRADED Ion $140 w sweet BLUE ups (BLUE NDZ bolt, BLUE clamping feedneck, BLUE Virtue laser eyes, BLUE metal trigger, grenade ASA) - I also have a matching BLUE Torque hopper for $45 and BLUE NXE tank cover for $10.

G3 $185 w box and spare parts - relubed so you won't have o-ring issues. Super reliable and light.

I am down for a 241, 341, or 441 if it's a good offer for me. I am not retarded and won't trade his g4 for my Etek like one guy offered, unless he would add a bunch of cash, the amount of which you should include....

I'm posting the lowest I'd take for a gun with cash. Trades are obviously going to have to be in my favor.

Etek 3LT

$300 shipped (highter trade in) <b>$315 </b>to include the spare parts kit and box

The Etek3 is pretty much an Ego 8 body with most of the internals of the Ego9, rearranging the internals for faster recharge rates that eliminate the need for QEVs, making it more consistent and reliable. This was a huge improvement over the Etek2 and Ego 7.

I grew up using Ego 5-7s and this Etek 3 surprisingly shot better than all of them. I think it is due to the following:
1. Zick kit installed (Zero Kick) ---I was surprised
2. Cure bolt to be gentle on paint
3. simplified internals. Fewer parts = higher reliability and greater consistency

----------

Planet Eclipse Etha w o-ring kit - $245 SHIPPED

The Etha is a nice spoolie that has a rubber tip on the bolt to chop less paint, similar to the Axe. I wouldn't mind adding some gear, a spare barrel, knee pads, stuff like that, or cash for an Axe.

I rebuilt the reg with new o-rings, even the tiny one inside the brass, and aired it up, it held air, but I didn't have enough psi left to get it to fire and I may not get out to a field to refill my air for a few weeks to test it, so while it should be ready to go, if it does require you to pay for a gun tech for some weird reason, I can give you $35 to help cover the cost.

I have a video of it shooting before the o-ring rebuild. Planet Eclipse has certified gun techs you can call and walk through any issues for free at several fields.

The clamping feedneck lever was lost, so the feedneck was replaced with a brand new CP feedneck. There are some scratches on the reg like a lot of guns. Fun gun. Very lightweight.

----
Limited Edition "Golden Gun" Fusion F7 $195

This is a flashy gun that has toolless maintenance and is super similar to an Ego/Cyborg.
-I believe it is 1 of 50 in the gold color.
-It has golden laser eyes
-two piece barrel
-flip lever ASA
-optical board
It works great as is, though it is missing the left detent and spring and the left eye cover screw spins a bit, so I dabbed a tiny bit of super glue on the eye cover. Only one detent is needed though, and no balls get past the one that is there, so it's not really an issue.

You'll get eye turns with this gun. It's super low maintenance, super durable, and works in all weather conditions.

----
IONS! I can swap out parts and adjust price accordingly. Prices include stock barrel. Make me an offer for an upgraded barrel.

Available barrels
14" Pepperstick .689.
three Evil Pipe Kit backs (no front)
14.5" single barrel

Both have great plastic bodies, but the internals of one are better than another.

Black Ion $85 with drop forward and metal feedneck. Missing membrane pad, the button on the board is worn down but works, the breech doesn't have detents or holes for detents to go (If you have a spare breech and maybe some detents, I may buy it off you.) I haven't shot it, but the previous owner said it shoots fine.

Blue Ion with upgrades (NDZ bolt, Redz barrel, matching clamping feedneck)
$140 with 14" Pepperstick barrel, blue clamping feedneck, NDZ bolt upgrades.

If you want an ION, tell me what body (black or blue), frame (stock or a more unique metalic one on the black one), board (the one in great condition, or the one in fair condition), trigger (blue-pretty new or black-worn out) and barrel and how much you'll add for which barrel.

Back when I was playing, owning an Ion was a rite of passage. Finding one in good condition can be a challenge though nowadays.

This one is in great condition.

BLUE NDZ bolt upgrade- pics and weight below (24 grams=8 grams lighter than the stock) ($30)Upped BLUE metal blue trigger with removable spring ($15)
BLUE laser eyes (makes it easier to see if paint broke in the breech.) ($15)
Clamping BLUE feedneck (Stock feednecks just used o-rings. I have the stock one.) ($20)
Grenade ASA (looks kinda cool) ($10)
Redz Pepperstick 2 piece barrel-pretty quiet (.689 I think) ($25)
Stock Ion barrel-I may include if you don't lowball me
Stock bolt (I lost it) 32 grams

It has ~$95 in upgrades which helps make this a great marker that's fun to play with, loan out, upgrade, and lets you own a piece of SmartParts paintball history.

I can't find the stock bolt, so this Ion includes the NDZ blue lightweight bolt upgrade worth $30 (pictured in my sig's link which gives it less kick and fewer breaks), and the grenade ASA.

With the NDZ bolt, stock feedneck with no clamp (POS IMO), and stock Ion barrel:

It's my fun throwback gun, but doesn't get much use. My best game was with this gun though. Shot 8 out of 12 opponents last time I went out. Yeah, a quarter of them were using Tippmans, but still...

In-Box Blue G3

$185

-I love this gun
-Very reliable and low maintenance
-Lightest all aluminum marker on the market!
-Sweet trigger adjustments
-scratches on reg
-Blue G3 barrel
Spare G3 screws, O-rings, original box, and manual
-optical trigger sensor (instead of microswitch)

I took off the stock DP40 lube which causes the o-rings to wear out and replaced it with SLEEK lube and it is a champ. No barrel rise, quiet. It's about as good on air as a PMR, but has lower maintenance.

*Hybrid 45 Grenade Grips ($10)- not pictured

----
If I see an offer I like, I have some things to add
I have a camo Proto Switch mask used a little for woodsball.
medium JT kneepads black w yellow trim

12" .689 Bob Long Assasins barrel black Autococker thread
14" .693 CP barrel black Autococker thread
16" blue back silver tip fade 1 piece Tiller barrel Autococker thread
yellow Empire wraparound waist pod holder pack 3+2

See my gearbag sale for fun stuff.

I may do straight trades, trades where one of us adds gear, cash, maybe a 2 for 1 for something sweet. We'll see. I'm happy with these guns, but I won't say no to an awesome offer!

Post offers you would take if you were on my end below and I'll PM you.

Last edited by Firefly2153 : 05-07-2014 at 01:56 PM.
Firefly2153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2014, 07:07 PM #2
Colinsanger

Pm me for the etha
Colinsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 12:52 PM #3
bigred6375

I would do my 9.9/10 pm5 and 9.9/10 pm6 for the etek3. Can send you pics if you are interested pm me you number and ill text you.
bigred6375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 02:42 PM #4
darkcrackhead

250 for the etek3?
darkcrackhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 07:56 PM #5
Colepb88

Any chance you want another etek 3 (midnight) just like the one you have for the D3?
Colepb88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 07:48 PM #6
delvryboy

What's your best price on the upped ion? Local if you're still in chicago.
delvryboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 10:06 PM #7
GrizzyPB

GrizzyPB owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
GrizzyPB has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
GrizzyPB has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Willing to trade the Etha for a PMR 2010 UL frame?

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.