Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-29-2014, 01:37 AM #22
paintballedge06

has been a member for 10 years
paintballedge06 plays in the PSP
paintballedge06 is an NCPA player
paintballedge06 plays in the APPA D3 division
You have great ideas Kirko for practices (in fact we run our practices the exact way and always have on top of other things which is why we bought our own field). I would make one suggestion however. I know its been said above but really you should consider taking the team into the lowest division they can compete in. I am not saying that you might not be skilled enough to play d2 or d1 but the level of play is very very different (especially if your talking xball). Nothing will kill a team quicker than a quick *** whipping at a national event they have put hundreds or thousands of dollars into. Test the waters out and get the team structured together in the lower divisions and compete your way up.

Again not harping on you or saying your idea is wrong but giving you some knowledge from past experiences in the sport. Good luck in the path you choose.
paintballedge06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-29-2014, 06:13 AM #23
Kirko017

Kirko017 plays in the PSP
Kirko017 posts videos on PbNation
Kirko017 is an NCPA player
Kirko017 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballedge06 View Post
You have great ideas Kirko for practices (in fact we run our practices the exact way and always have on top of other things which is why we bought our own field). I would make one suggestion however. I know its been said above but really you should consider taking the team into the lowest division they can compete in. I am not saying that you might not be skilled enough to play d2 or d1 but the level of play is very very different (especially if your talking xball). Nothing will kill a team quicker than a quick *** whipping at a national event they have put hundreds or thousands of dollars into. Test the waters out and get the team structured together in the lower divisions and compete your way up.

Again not harping on you or saying your idea is wrong but giving you some knowledge from past experiences in the sport. Good luck in the path you choose.
Thanks for the suggestion, but this is for any players who want to play D2 at Chicago, not looking to make it a season long thing for years to come.

Last edited by Kirko017 : 04-29-2014 at 07:58 AM.
Kirko017 is online now   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups