Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-26-2014, 12:22 AM #1
Sumyungi69

Virtue Board Question

So I have an E Trigger but I'm about to install a Virtue Redefined Board on my Custom Pro. I also Have the Cyclone feed system. My Problem and therein my question is as follows. I have yet to install the virtue board and I installed my cyclone feed today, After I installed the feed and I used my E trigger I was having balls break and looked like a co2 leak in some areas when I would fire. Now what i'm thinking is my velocity is to high or something but I am very new.

My question Does the virtue board work with the cyclone hopper and can the hopper even handle the speed the virtue can fire?
Sumyungi69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2014, 02:55 AM #2
gameover157157
Bunny Patrol!

gameover157157 is playing at Living Legends VII
gameover157157 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
gameover157157 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
The cyclone hopper handles up to 15bps while the virtue fires at 15bps as well. There should be no problem there.

My best guess would be to triple check that the cyclone is installed correctly since you mentioned CO2 leaks. If the cyclone is not cycling properly then the paint will not be feeding as fast as you're firing leading to chops.

Other things I can only speculate on would be that you had some bad paint or that you are using CO2 in cold weather which could cause problems (high fire rates in cold weather doesn't mix well with CO2).

Hope this helps.
gameover157157 is offline   Reply With Quote