PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-09-2014, 02:28 PM #1
dr_g_2006
cheese

Tado board setting

I just got a used Tado board in, on psp ramping the hammer is not hitting the valve all the way and they shoot out around 100 fps and the barrel is up, I have a freak kit on the gun I ran a tight boar on the gun as well. What do I need to change from stock settings the lpr is up all the way and my high-pressure reg is set I'm shooting around 290-285 fps with one pull of trigger slowly. To get it to chronograph but when it ramps to 12.5 bps that is where they just roll out and the hammer does not hit the valve. Thanks for your time
D-Day Head Ref 2007 & Best REF of 2007

93% of teens have moved on to rap music, if you are part of the 7% that rock out every day, put this in your sig
dr_g_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-10-2014, 12:10 PM #2
cmdrsuds

You might have your lpr backwards, happens to all of us... what gun/LPR do you have? But regardless it should never be all the way up, you'll break something. If you gas up the gun you should be able to pull the back block away from the gun. If its rock solid and won't move at all your LPR is too high.

As far as board settings go raise CDEL and COFF time .. there has to be a reset to stock option on the board as well if all else fails.

-
DENVER KAOS
cmdrsuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:17 PM #3
dr_g_2006
cheese

i have found some one who posted a step by step setting but i was just what is everyone setting to just get 12.5 pep on the board i have back off the lpr and its is back to normal
but I'm still having timing issues. my main air is at 200 i well be heading to the field I have ran out of air and good paint
plus I have break beam eyes on the gun as well

93% of teens have moved on to rap music, if you are part of the 7% that rock out every day, put this in your sig
Old 03-21-2014, 11:10 PM #4
HolySokz

has been a member for 10 years
HolySokz is playing at Living Legends VI
HolySokz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
HolySokz supports Empire
Well, read the tadao manual. Reset the board back factory setting but you will have to change the eye to break beam because default is reflective.
HolySokz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 08:22 PM #5
dr_g_2006
cheese

I really don't understand the manual that i found and the wording is different from the E2 board to the taco board and I was just getting some ideas on what might be a good starting set up cause the factory default is not working at all even when I change the eye setting thanks

Old 03-30-2014, 11:53 PM #6
Darkapollo

If the factory default settings on your Tad_A_o board arent working, there is something wrong with the gun. Default on the Tadao board should work for everything as they are very conservative settings. I would check you mechanical timings. IE your pump arm and cocking rod if the hammer isnt hitting the valve before being pulled back you might have the cocking knob in too far.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:32 PM #7
dr_g_2006
cheese

I put my e2 board back in my gun it shoots great all I wanted to know is what uour settings where so I could use my tadao board thinks for all your help