Old 04-01-2014, 01:07 AM #1
Da1stMONSTERSOBE
The Pain Train is Comin'

Da1stMONSTERSOBE plays in the PSP
Da1stMONSTERSOBE owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Da1stMONSTERSOBE plays in the APPA D4 division
Da1stMONSTERSOBE supports DLX Technology
crappy paint?

Hey, so I know this could possibly be posted in other sections, but I was first wanting to get other teams input about it.

We used the Ultra Evil from cfp, and while the price isn't an issue it is the quality. Never before have we had an issue before like this with paint. The fill was really good, but it wouldn't shoot for anything. It broke non stop in our guns. It was terrible. It was the blue shell evil not the classic purple evil I know a lot of us have come to love and trust. I know the orange evil was never as good it seemed as the purple but this blue shell was terrible.

I'm guessing the quality control in their Canada and Taiwan (please correct me if it is elsewhere) isn't as good as it should be or they are just cutting corners to save money.

Also there was other paint in the sealed bags that wasn't evil. Looked like premium paint.

Again this isn't a complaint against cfp in any way, it's more of an aggravation with kee and I hope this can get fixed.

Also our paint was not over packed or under packed in our pods, and it was kept in the shade.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-14-2014, 11:50 PM #2
Paintballsicko1
Be Hated

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Paintballsicko1 plays in the PSP
Paintballsicko1 posts videos on PbNation
Paintballsicko1 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
More than likely you got old paint. They have changed their boxed with the manufactures.
Old 04-16-2014, 09:50 PM #3
Willtgm

Willtgm supports Empire
The evil at event 2 shot great for everyone on my team, but one guy with a drone broke every game.
Willtgm is offline   Reply With Quote