PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-23-2014, 07:19 PM #1
Makohh
The Moose Himself!

Makohh supports Empire
I'm looking for a team with the drive and motivation to win.

Hello.
Recently, I have had a bad luck spell with some teams, none of the members being committed, etc. I've played against and with some championship and championship caliber teams, and I'm seriously looking into finding a team.
I'm in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, and typically ball at Hotshots Paintball. If any of are on a team or have a team that is hosting tryouts or something of the sort, please tell me, because I would love to try out.

Thanks,

Nick.
Makohh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-24-2014, 06:16 PM #2
LSdynasty5

What division and undead d5 is looking for 2 players so text me at 941 875 4497
LSdynasty5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:24 PM #3
Dee Tucker
Dee Tucker

Save the date April 27. We are holding tryouts for Care Bear Militia.D5 CFPS event 1 and 2 2014 winners We are looking for "TEAM PLAYERS" not guest players. We play,win and lose as a team. We are a TEAM. If you are looking to jump on a team to guest with sometimes. This is not the team or you. We want dedicated, committed players on our team as we grow.You don't have to be a vet this is all our first year in paintball and everyone starts somewhere. Looking for players the rest of this season and the up coming D4 season. Message us with any question's. Share and pass along to anyone you may know wanting to play on a TEAM. We look forward to seeing you there.
Dee Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote