Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-12-2014, 03:47 PM #1
LutherLuther

Karni has no power

I just got a new Karni and it has 0 velocity.

Last edited by LutherLuther : 04-12-2014 at 04:32 PM.
LutherLuther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-12-2014, 03:52 PM #2
new ion?
Uni Sucks....

Is your bolt upside down?

Edit - okay since I got that out of the way, I'm not sure if eclipse LPRs are floating poppet or moving base, but if they're floating poppet, pulling the LPR adjustment knob out will increase the pressure, not decrease.

Your IVG could need to be turned in, your HPR could need to be either increased or decreased... If its not your bolt, zero out your HPR (I think that reg should have the adjustment direction on it) and increase it from there.

Not sure how knowledgeable you are about cockers, but your LPR isn't the issue to it not shooting. In cockers, LPRs just recock the hammer, and open the breech to allow a new paintball in. If both of those things are happening relaibly, ignore your LPR.

Secondly, your video kind of sucked. If you put it on classic mode, or shoot MUCH slower, its a LOT easier for us to hear.

My above statements assume you're running the stock hammer and not a MQ.

Last edited by new ion? : 04-12-2014 at 03:58 PM.
new ion? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 04:32 PM #3
LutherLuther

Wow....seems to be working now....I was making another video and then it started shooting properly...
LutherLuther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 04:40 PM #4
new ion?
Uni Sucks....

Unless you're attempting to cover for an upside down bolt, you may have some issues if its gonna be that inconsistent in its operation.
new ion? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 10:49 PM #5
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

set the board to factory fast.

set the ivg about 2-3 threads from the back of the gun.

set the lpr just high enough to cock it, then a little more for reliability's sake.

measure your fps over a chronograph, adjust the main reg to the desired fps.

thats generally the sweetspot between reg and spring pressure on a wgp gun, and how i ran my karni for the 2 years i had it with no issues.

and get some 3 in 1 or your favorite paintball oil if you already have some, put a few drops right into the asa and dry fire the marker several times to get everything lubed up. thats how the manual says to do it.