Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-18-2014, 10:44 AM #715
Drenlo

We were standing waiting to enter the field and a guy accidently fired into his barrel sock. I laughed about it while he looked sheepish.
I handed my marker to my friend to hold while I tied my shoe. When my friend handed it back to me one of us bumped the trigger and fired into my barrel sock. The kid laughed and said that's karma. We both had a pretty good laugh over it.

After that I've started making sure my barrel sock is off before I turn the marker on.
Drenlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-20-2014, 11:57 AM #716
XVelociRaptorX
Raptor

XVelociRaptorX owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
XVelociRaptorX has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
XVelociRaptorX supports Empire
I'll give you one to laugh,
I was at my field not to long ago and I was of course rocking my Ego. Bunch of kids off a white bus were shouting "I want the kid with the Alien gun on my team!"
Old 03-20-2014, 11:58 AM #717
XVelociRaptorX
Raptor

XVelociRaptorX owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
XVelociRaptorX has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
XVelociRaptorX supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drenlo View Post
We were standing waiting to enter the field and a guy accidently fired into his barrel sock. I laughed about it while he looked sheepish.
I handed my marker to my friend to hold while I tied my shoe. When my friend handed it back to me one of us bumped the trigger and fired into my barrel sock. The kid laughed and said that's karma. We both had a pretty good laugh over it.

After that I've started making sure my barrel sock is off before I turn the marker on.
That's pretty funny. I actually lost my barrel sock in the forest at PBA Jax Florida (Amazing place) and had to walk off the field with a stick in my barrel.
Old 03-21-2014, 12:26 PM #718
Darkapollo

Lets see..
Ive seen a kid run out of paint in a shake-n-bake and not refill it for an entire game. It was funny because he could NOT understand why his gun was going POP.. POP... POP a lot louder than it had been.

I saw a kid break out with his barrel condom on and fill it full of paint.

Ive seen a guy shoot out a stick squeegy just cramming it down the barrel during a game. THAT was probably the funniest thing I have seen. "Pop.. Spluch.. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" :squeegy propels about 5' end over end:
Old 03-21-2014, 02:22 PM #719
p8ntballr68059
Post whore since 08

Annual Supporting Member
p8ntballr68059 supports Team VICIOUS
p8ntballr68059 plays in the APPA D5 division
p8ntballr68059 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
p8ntballr68059 is Boss
p8ntballr68059 supports DLX Technology
paint bullets..

i have also seen a kid walk off the field while trying to put his barrel bag on he shot himself in the foot. than in the goggles when he dropped the gun.. thank god he still had his goggles on
Vicious fan #42
My Current markers Texas Storm G6R,Insight,Sniper,Vice,Marq 7, TonTon Shocker
p8ntballr68059 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:10 AM #720
Bloodshawk

The field I played at allowed barrel tapping if you ran out of ammo. I was already in the dead box watching, when I see this dude literally take his barrel off and chucked it at someone. just kinda sat there like, did that really just happen?
Bloodshawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:20 PM #721
Fluffy-Nator

Fluffy-Nator owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
a buddy of mine did this the first time he went. he was running out of air so he could see the paint wasnt flying as far. so every time he shot he would thrust his gun towards his target. he said "i need to make my paint bullets fly farther!"
Fluffy-Nator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 10:36 PM #722
sirdouglasb12

sirdouglasb12 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
sirdouglasb12 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sirdouglasb12 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Last weekend I was playing some winter ball. I had one ball break in my barrel and didn't have a squeegee along, so my paint was shooting a little screwy. I had a clear shot at a kid that didn't know I had a bead on him. It took me about 20 shots (remember the paint was shooting a little screwy) before I finally tagged him. As soon as I hit him, he started jumping and hopping all over the place. He was only wearing a pair of sweatpants, and I tagged him square on his right jewel. He was whooping and hollering for several minutes about getting shot in the sack. He decided to sit out the next game.

I felt really bad for him, especially since it was his first time out. I took the time afterwards to see if he was okay and also gave him some pointers on gear like paintball pants. I did suggest that no matter what, sweatpants might not be the wisest choice for paintball.
Old 04-06-2014, 01:59 PM #723
vandall1986
Do or do not

vandall1986 is BST Legit
vandall1986 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
vandall1986 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
vandall1986 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
vandall1986 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Couple weekends ago end of day jumped into a game of rec ball. Had a team of newbs. Well when action started one guy sat behind the starting bunker barking orders the entire game, don't think I saw him shoot once or move from that spot the entire game. After game he celebrated and talked as if he took out the whole team.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:27 PM #724
delvryboy

I might as well throw my own in the mix. 2nd game I ever played...filled the bag off the break. I tore my sleeve off to clean it up.

1st time with new gun... shot 3 into the bunker and ended up with a mask full of paint.
delvryboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:17 PM #725
kingcatnip

kingcatnip owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kingcatnip owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodshawk View Post
The field I played at allowed barrel tapping if you ran out of ammo. I was already in the dead box watching, when I see this dude literally take his barrel off and chucked it at someone. just kinda sat there like, did that really just happen?
Thats hilarious. I was playing some bushball the other day shooting pump. I was making my way up the center of the field when I saw a guy run up and take cover crouched behind a log. He was low enough I couldnt shoot the top half of him but this log left the lower half of him exposed he was wearing some seat pants but they wernt going to be providing him any protection with how low they were riding. I tried to hit his leg/foot but caught him dead center in the butt crack. He actually jumped up out of cover and screamed "my ***!!!" I couldnt help but laugh.
Old 04-11-2014, 09:59 PM #726
shelto82

My first time playing I'm running to get behind a bunker (adrenaline pumping like crazy) and as I turn the corner I slip and eat s***! I hit the ground, hopper pops off sending paintballs everywhere and I end up tumbling behind cover. Best part, I ended up slicing my hand open and smashing my thumb to all hell. According to my friends it was a hilarious sight to see.

P.S.- This only happened a couple months ago, but I'm hooked

Last edited by shelto82 : 04-11-2014 at 10:02 PM.
shelto82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:33 PM #727
XSVchild12
Kick ***, dont kiss it!

Annual Supporting Member
XSVchild12 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
XSVchild12 plays in the APPA beginner division
XSVchild12 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
XSVchild12 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
XSVchild12 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Watched a new player play the last few minutes of a game (I was eliminated, watching from sidelines), he played for like 4 minutes shooting, but not actually shooting paint. He never realized he was out of paint

Life is too short to worry about whats in your ketchup.
XSVchild12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:45 PM #728
ZeroNotHero
Terse? I can be terse.

ZeroNotHero owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ZeroNotHero has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
ZeroNotHero supports Empire
I got to watch one of my friends wind up running a gauntlet by mistake. Top of the field we were playing on has 2 bunkers on either side directly across from each other, plus a pipe below each one. He got shot playing off the low end of the pipe and for some reason decided to walk off the field directly between the bunkers. After the first 2-3 hits he started running but still caught 10+ balls before he got clear.
ZeroNotHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 06:09 PM #729
TastyKakes

Annual Supporting Member
My cousin and I were playing woodsball and occupied the same barricade. As he ran up to the next barricade he went into a baseball slide and hit the barricade. He ended up knocking it over and was then lit up by atleast 3 people.
TastyKakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 09:46 PM #730
Jedihippie
My backpack's got jets

Annual Supporting Member
Jedihippie is playing at Living Legends VI
Jedihippie is playing at Living Legends VII
Jedihippie has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Jedihippie has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Jedihippie has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I was taking pictures today and I saw this guy keep peeking around corners with his gun in a one hand slack grip pointed at the ground. I saw someone coming up to him and he was standing in what I can best describe as a sumo stance with his gun slack and down between his legs, wrist resting on his knee. He pops around the corner and shoots at him and this guy springs into action... by falling backwards towards cover, then mid fall he tries to shoot but he doesnt have a good grip so his gun kinda flops up in a Wanted, curve the bullet, maneuver. I swear his grip was so loose the barrel flipped back and touched his chest before pointing forward, still one handed, and fired 2 shots before falling on his *** behind the bunker. I nearly peed and EVERYONE gave him crap for it.
"Reminds me of the kids that bolt on exhausts, wings and vinyl cutouts onto their rice mobiles and then hate on a ground up resto rodded 69 Camaro" -OPBN
"Due to the Berzerkers rep and knowledge of Mag awesomeness, the opposing team dropped their markers and are actually out of the frame curled up in fetal positions" -OPBN... Again
Jedihippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:00 AM #731
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSVchild12 View Post
Watched a new player play the last few minutes of a game (I was eliminated, watching from sidelines), he played for like 4 minutes shooting, but not actually shooting paint. He never realized he was out of paint
Are you sure he didn't know?
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:36 AM #732
PaintballinBanana
Paintball DUH

PaintballinBanana supports Pev's Paintball
PaintballinBanana plays in the APPA beginner division
PaintballinBanana supports Empire
This guy had a brand new Lv1 and Spire:but had to rent a steelie tank, pod pack, and a crapy rental mask. I just thought that was very funny.
PaintballinBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:27 PM #733
DocTomahawk

DocTomahawk has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Playing woodsball yesterday at Camp Dakota.. While in the "dead-box" in the bunker-complex, I had a front row seat to a 10 year old kid make a mad rush for the flag, in the final seconds of the game. What warmed my heart, was the enthusiasm he displayed, he was yelling like a berserker while making his all-out charge. I think he was enjoying himself.
DocTomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:49 AM #734
romz26

romz26 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
At the same field that was mentioned at HSP, first noobs game ever, very excited. Said "Ill run down the street and get everyone out, you guys wait here." Whistle blows, noob running full tilt through the middle. Saw a wall of paint going towards him. Runs back as fast as he can says "we need a diffrent plan."

Crap, that noob was me in 2002!

I once saw someone taping bubble wrap to them selves. They even asked if i wanted some(mostly play in a tshirt).
romz26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:44 PM #735
Elasticgraph

A couple weeks back I was asked to play on a team for the tournament. Well teams were 3v3 and one game there was only one teamate left and all the other players were standing on the sideline. This guy made his way around the field, took a whole 5-6mins doing so, then proceeded to grab the flag and tag our home base. Thankfully the time had ran out so it didnt count. The very next game we got the entire opposing team out and he started to light up the our other teamate, I had to run over to him and stop him from shooting him. Oh fun times.
Elasticgraph is offline   Reply With Quote