Add tips for beginner players!
I just thought I'd create a thread with helpful beginner tips. I encourage anyone to add more tips since I will ms something and, as a beginner myself, I would like to learn along with this thread. Here goes my first few tips:
1. DON'T get tunnel vision. Even though you see a fairly clear shot at someone, don't advance toward/aim at them only. Remember that there are more people on the field that could be getting a clear shot at you too.
2. When snap shooting, keep your elbow in tight against your body so it doesn't pop out from behind the bunker before you and your gun do.
3. Also when snap shooting, work the whole bunker. Pop out high, low, left, right and even over the top if you can. Keeping this kind of variety in your game will translate to more versatility everywhere else.
4. Don't favor one hand. Practice shooting with both sides. I've tried serving tea but IMO nothing beats being ambidextrous with your marker.
5. When playing the dorito, lean your gun in toward the dorito depending on which side your on. This way your loader isn't exposed.
6. Always make sure your gun and loader are on before the game starts.
7. If something goes wrong with your gun or you're shot off the break, get to your bunker first before paint checking or having a look at your gun.
Last edited by ttrer125 : 04-05-2014 at 02:59 AM.