Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-30-2014, 01:07 PM #1
NeinBall

Threshold issues

I recently picked up a Threshold with techt bolt and 7th element board, I just put in all new o-rings, new battery, and lubed, then took it out to try and fire it. Problems I'm having are these: when I turn on the gun I get a constant blinking red light, the board manual does not say what this means but it will then turn green once a ball is in the breech- eyes are clean so I don't know why other than they are defective, which means eye malfunction. Then when I pull the trigger I can hear the solenoid click but nothing happens even though I know its getting air and I can also hear a faint leak down the barrel. I'm not familiar with DP or 7th Element boards so if there's anything anyone could tell me I'm doing wrong or if they know the issue I'd appreciate it if they let me know.
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2014, 01:40 PM #2
GraniteGargoyle

GraniteGargoyle is attending Decay of Nations VI
GraniteGargoyle supports Empire
The manual shows that blinking red is the mode for changing dwell, IF I am reading it right. If it's blinking orange, that means the battery is low. Try doing a factory reset on the board and see if that helps and then go from there.
Old 03-30-2014, 07:54 PM #3
Maceface77
Machine Marauder

Maceface77 is playing at Living Legends VII
Maceface77 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Maceface77 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Don't know much about 7nth element board but I do believe that a leak down the barrel you need to replace the oring between the frame of the gun and the body near the front of the gun above the regulator. The manual shows this oring and if need be I take a picture of the oring.

Machine Marauders

Machine Vapor F/S/T!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...153&highlight=
Maceface77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 09:10 PM #4
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maceface77 View Post
Don't know much about 7nth element board but I do believe that a leak down the barrel you need to replace the oring between the frame of the gun and the body near the front of the gun above the regulator. The manual shows this oring and if need be I take a picture of the oring.
Not exactly. That would be only for a leak between the top of the reg and the marker body.

A leak "down the barrel" (it is actually a leak in the breach area because if you take the "barrel" off, the leak is still there = therefore, not the barrel where it is leaking) is from either the marker body o-ring found just behind the feedneck or it is the backcap stem o-ring (if stock bolt) or the inner boltstop o-ring for the TechT engine. This is if infact it is from the breach area and not from the solenoid that sounds like it is from the breach area.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 08:40 PM #5
NeinBall

Well I discovered after a closer inspection the ******* who owned it before me busted an O-ring on the tooless backcap and had tried to super glue it back in, not sure how I missed that but I think that might be at least half of my problem if he gave the body O-ring the same treatment. Anyways, anyone happen to know what size O-rings goes on the techt backcap and the body O-ring would they?
Old 04-02-2014, 09:02 PM #6
firefoxx04
Up the Irons

firefoxx04 supports Bob Gurnsey
firefoxx04 supports DLX Technology
I have usually just replaced it with something that looks right.. im not sure on the exact size.

you could always email techt or ask them on facebook.. or here if you find their username.
firefoxx04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 09:36 PM #7
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeinBall View Post
Well I discovered after a closer inspection the ******* who owned it before me busted an O-ring on the tooless backcap and had tried to super glue it back in, not sure how I missed that but I think that might be at least half of my problem if he gave the body O-ring the same treatment. Anyways, anyone happen to know what size O-rings goes on the techt backcap and the body O-ring would they?
The marker body o-ring (the one found behind the feedneck) is 17.17mm ID X 1.78mm CS - 70 buna ; a standard -017. The one on the threads of the TechT backcap should be the same as stock, which is 21.95mm ID X 1.78mm CS - 70 buna ; a standard -020 .

If things are that bad, you probably should do a complete breakdown, thorough clean, all new O-rings, relube and reassemble. If you need o-ring sizes, do a search or check out threads I have started. I've put together o-ring charts with all of the sizes on them along with the marker schematics.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote