Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-31-2014, 05:05 PM #1
Smokeyurage

Help me program karni

Got a zero b board it ramps and have had it shooting pretty legal but hated it can I cap it on semi to 12bps if so how
Smokeyurage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-31-2014, 05:44 PM #2
Dk-79
SCHWING!

has been a member for 10 years
Dk-79 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Open the right hand grip panel and hit the red button with the marker on.

This will bring up the firing modes menu, using the top or bottom button, cycle to the FACT menu.

Hit the center button to open the FACT (factory) settings. Scroll to FAST, and select it.

This should set it back to 12.5 BPS semi auto. This is the way for E1 and E2, I'm sure with the zero b there will be a firing mode menu with full auto, semi, and ramp. You'll see it in the settings menu.

It's all in the red button.
Dk-79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:51 PM #3
Smokeyurage

Yeah I got it on factory fast now but was told to use it in semi I would have to cap it at 12.5 and it still is a machine gun lol with a revy
Old 03-31-2014, 07:55 PM #4
Dk-79
SCHWING!

I think they eye will outsmart the programming and allow it to shoot as fast as the eye reads paint.

If you turn the eye off, you'll be at 12.5. But you might want a more reliable hopper to keep from chopping paint.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:59 PM #5
tacxplosion

Factory fast is capped at 12'ish with the eye off, with the eye on, it'll shoot as fast as you can pull.

Follow the manual and have fun adjusting CDEL or CON until you get 12 bps in semi with the eye on. Or just run it blind.
tacxplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:08 PM #6
Smokeyurage

That will work but I guess the two settings you mentioned will slow cycle speed down
Old 04-01-2014, 01:17 AM #7
Dk-79
SCHWING!

IIRC it goes like this:

SON: Sear on time. The time the sear is held down, allowing the hammer to fall.

CDEL: Cocking delay. The time from when the SON is up, to when the ram is allowed to move.

CON: Coking on time. The time the solenoid applies rearward pressure on the ram.

BDEL: Ball delay. The time the eye waits from when it sees paint to when it allows the ram to move forward.

COFF: Cocking off time. The time that the cocking solenoid uses to close the bolt and allow for the process to start over again.

They all have their place in timing, but SON is usually best left at 4, and BDEL was never all that important, as I could never get an eye to last more than a month or two and ended up running it blind.

Fiddle around, if you get to a place that it's not firing right, go into the FACT menu and reset it to FACT FAST, and try again. Don't forget fresh batteries!
Old 04-01-2014, 07:54 AM #8
Smokeyurage

Thanks man I will screw around with it and see what happens thanks for the quick help
Old 04-01-2014, 02:29 PM #9
Dk-79
SCHWING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeyurage View Post
Thanks man I will screw around with it and see what happens thanks for the quick help
I did some digging and I found this link: http://z10.invisionfree.com/LiveWirePb/ar/t12.htm

It's got a bunch of settings timed out and goes into further details about the various timing menus and effects they have.

At the top is a download link to a BPS calculator, I'm a bit of a coward and don't go clicking on random .exe's all willy nilly, and I take zero responsibility if it's malicious.

However, if someone in here's actually downloaded it, I'm curious to see if it's legit. It would be a nice addition to the sticky's.

-DK
Old 04-01-2014, 02:38 PM #10
CrazyDriver84
I Snipe with PSP Mode

Annual Supporting Member
CrazyDriver84 supports Sherwood Forest
CrazyDriver84 supports Sherwood Forest
CrazyDriver84 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
See this thread:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...&highlight=cap
CrazyDriver84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:46 PM #11
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeyurage View Post
That will work but I guess the two settings you mentioned will slow cycle speed down
thats the point isnt it? factory fast will give you 15bps ramping and uncapped semi. so you need to raise those settings in order to slow the rof.

raise the c-off setting untill you get the desired rof on the screen, that setting pretty much works as a delay before the next cycle can start.