PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-26-2014, 01:41 PM #1
colbster0057

Looking to start team in eastern oh/western pa

We are trying to gauge the interest of players in the area(hermitage, new caste, grove city, greensburg,ect). Encounter was once a great field, and team, in the Hermitage area and now we are looking to get something together.

My friend and myself are looking to be competitive, but also have fun with mature tournament players. I would be organizing the team events and practices. We would mostly be entering local tournaments and practices would be limited.

About me: I am 27 years old and financially stable to play at the tournament level. I have played paintball since its inception in California. I grew up near the roots of paintball and played as often as I could. I have played on a couple teams and have plenty of experience playing the game. I left the sport a few years back because the local pickup scene was not worth being a part of. So, I have decided to start organizing it myself.

Practice could be held at a few different places. Dimension, Drop Zone, or Crazy Daves.

We are looking for mature, dedicated, financially secure individuals who want to play organized team paintball.

Pm me and let me know a little about you and your experience in paintball.

1. Name and where you are from
2. Experience level (tournament experience not required)
3. Ideal position and gun you currently have.
4. Age

Thanks!
colbster0057 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups