PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-18-2014, 02:21 AM #1
Tala

Etha Firing problems

Good evening people!

Well im sorry if my english kinda sucks, im posting this from La Paz Baja california Sur Mexico, well the problem is that i got my etha probably 4 months ago, from a distributor from Tijuana mexico, Ive been reading a lot of post about the same problem, and ive been trying every solution they suggest, well its kinda frustrating beind in the middle of a game when suddenly my etha wont shoot, i can hear the selenoid doing a perfect contact hearing the click, and i can feel some air going from the rear of the bolt, then the panel changes to "fast purple flashing", it suposed to be some sort of blockage but the selenoid still activates at the same speed i walk the trigger ( its like if the air that sends the selenoid would be to weak), well, the thing i noticed is that i have to turn up my velocity screw until i hear a litte bit of leak on the selenoid and it starts to fire back again, but when i turn the velocity down it fires a couple shot well, and suddenly the problem returns, all the speed changes are done with my local field chrono i havent overpressurised my selenoid.

I already cleaned, stripped the entire thing a lot of times, acoording to PE tech vids, and according to the manual, changed new batts, i never overlube any unecesary parts i think done everything, even changed all the bolt sistem O-rings ! LOL some days at the field its shoots perfect, but when im hitting arround the 1300 shots the problem goes back, well i dont get mad anymore... i play every weekend and after the day i give its propper maintenance and lubbing.

any help would be cool Thank you people!!!
Tala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-18-2014, 05:30 AM #2
Nicky T
Eclipse Customer Service

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Nicky T works for a Paintball manufacturer
Nicky T supports Bob Gurnsey
Morning,

It sounds as though you could do with getting in contact with PJ at Global Paintball Supply on: pjballin@hotmail.com.

FYI, PJ is our head technician for the whole of South America so will definitely be able to get you sorted.

Nicky T

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NickyTruter
Nicky T is offline   Reply With Quote