Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-08-2014, 11:35 AM #1
Nehowes

Eblade assembly help

How do i put an eblade together in parts? I had to buy seperate parts since some were not working but have no idea how it goes back together. Pictures would help alot. I tried the manual but not much help. Thanks!
Nehowes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-10-2014, 08:11 PM #2
Nehowes

Its mainly the sear soleinoid, hammer and the solinoid top. The trigger and board is already installed. Any help would be great.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:35 PM #3
Mr.Dirt

Mr.Dirt is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Mr.Dirt has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Is the solenoid a fully enclosed one with two screws on the side, or is it open on the bottom? The sear solenoid just slips into the slot for it, and has a piece that fills in the space between the top of the clapper noid and top edge of the frame, which I believe is held in by a screw that sits to the right of the clapper. Hammer just slips in through the back of the bottom tube and is adjusted by sticking an allen wrench(same size allen as the grip frame I believe) and turned clockwise to lower it. Planet eclipse has the eblade manuals online for viewing which explains how to set the lug height for the hammer and time it properly.

WTB MQ Valve Urethane dot's
Mr.Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:26 AM #4
hmcl281

has been a member for 10 years
go to eclipse website and download the eclipse eblade manual

see if the pic help

Last edited by hmcl281 : 03-11-2014 at 11:19 AM.
hmcl281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:27 AM #5
Darkapollo

files.planeteclipseb2b.com/manuals/eclipseblade/E2-MANUAL-EN.pdf
Old 03-16-2014, 06:18 PM #6
Nehowes

Thanks guys! im getting there. The manual dosnt really have much pics of the top of the frame which is where im struggling. I have the solenoid cap on, I dont know which way the hammer goes in though. Thanks for your patience guys, I know these are pretty basic questions.
Old 03-17-2014, 11:26 AM #7
hmcl281

has been a member for 10 years
the flat side of the hammer goes into the tube first, the grove end will be what you see when you are looking from the back. if you need pics of the frame from the top view pm and i can take some for you.
hmcl281 is offline   Reply With Quote