Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 03-10-2014, 09:24 PM #1
trogdor55
MW WHAT

has been a member for 10 years
trogdor55 supports Team VICIOUS
Bring PB Gear! Verizon S3, A900x Headphones, LE Oakley Goggles, Forum Snowboard+ FST

Hey there nation,

I've just returned to the USA from overseas and I'm looking to unload a few items before I set off again.

Rules:
All purchases are to be done via paypal or money order
Trades will be accepted if in my favor
I will ship only once payment or trade item is received, buyers will be responsible for any fee's incurred
I have 100% positive feedback on PBN(new and old feedback) and treat my dealings here as I would in a professional environment. I expect you to as well.
Prices for items and trades being considered will be listed at the bottom of this thread.

With that I move on to the items!

SOLD: First up is my 16 GB Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S3
Function: 10/10
Cosmetic: 9.5/10
Case: 6/10 (Edge is peeling slightly and is broken near the home button)
Phone was originally my sisters, she was a sales rep for Verizon so she went through phones rapidly, this phone saw minimal use and has been babied. Phone will be factory reset prior to shipping.
SOLD

Second item is my 2013 Forum Recon 161cm snowboard. I bought this before moving to Australia with the intention of traveling to New Zealand while I was there. Unfortunately the trip never happened, this board saw the snow 4 times and was lightly used. The bindings on the board are 2012 Rome SDS 90's, used maybe 15 times total and show little to no wear.
Condition: 9/10

Third on the chopping block is an Air Hole face/neck warmer, used 3 times for snowboarding and once for shoveling the driveway. Breathes nicely, very warm.
Condition: 9.9/10

Next is a Burton(165cm) board bag, nice and protective, easily fits all of my gear when traveling (including my size 13 boots).
Condition 9/10

Next up are my LE Simon Dumont Oakley Splice Snow Goggles. These are easily my favorite sport goggle I have worn, they have great comfort, visibility and looks. They turn heads all over the hill and people always give me compliments on them. Matching goggle bag included.
Condition: 9/10 (very small scratch on the left side of the lens, impossible to notice unless you are looking for it.)

Lastly I have a pair of Audio-Technica ATH A900x Studio Monitor headphones. I've owned them about two years and only wore them for air travel. Extremely comfortable, great sound quality, extra long woven cord. One of the head pads has broken off but can be cheaply replaced.
Further details herel
Condition: 7/10 (9/10 with replacement head pad)

Prices
Galaxy S3 with Speck case - $225
2013 161cm Forum Recon with Rome SDS90 Bindings - $300
Air Hole Facemask - $15
Burton Snowboard Bag - $60
Oakley Splice Simon Dumont Edition Goggles - $90
Audio - Technica ATH-A900x Headphones - $200

All prices are OBO and include shipping, depending on your location shipping the snowboard may have to be covered by the buyer

Trades I am considering
iPhones
Samsung/HTC/Motorola Phones not on Verizon Network
Dm9
Dm12
Luxes
Geo2's
Professional paintball team Jerseys (Dye teams are heavily favored)
HK headbands
Dye i3 Pro's and I4's
Tanks of any size (out of hydro is ok)
Pod Packs

PL Markers are heavily favored

I am primarily looking to trade for paintball items, I am willing to do bundle discounts if you are interested in more than one item. If the item you wish to trade isn't listed don't hesitate to post, worst I can say is no.

Thanks for your time!
Trog

Last edited by trogdor55 : 03-25-2014 at 10:55 PM.
trogdor55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-12-2014, 02:41 PM #2
trogdor55
MW WHAT

lets see some offers!
Old 03-12-2014, 05:33 PM #3
trogdor55
MW WHAT

prices lowered
Old 03-25-2014, 10:55 PM #4
trogdor55
MW WHAT

thread updated
Old 04-04-2014, 02:25 AM #5
(o)nxtkid
Custom User Title.

(o)nxtkid plays in the APPA D3 division
Anything in sig for Oakleys?
PM me or post
_Thanks

Electronics

Gearbag Sale
Shoes
(o)nxtkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:18 PM #6
trogdor55
MW WHAT

Pmd
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.