Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-01-2014, 03:54 PM #169
TheGreatZog

Honorcore has a bullpup marker in development. Saw prototypes from pex14. On their website they are asking for suggestions and comments. You guys should go check it out.
TheGreatZog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-01-2014, 06:16 PM #170
sambob117
aka Salmon

sambob117 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sambob117 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
sambob117 supports Ninja Paintball
www.honorcore.com/br1-bullpup/‎

I gave them my opinions/suggestions... the design looks really nice
Old 03-02-2014, 04:29 PM #171
xXNetCodeXx

design looks nice but if they use spyder internals again. its gonna bring it down. I have a TGR2 and it is to say the least problematic. Ive sent mine in 4 times to have it fully rebuilt cause the sypder type internals are touchy and i keep missing something when I clean it.
xXNetCodeXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 06:50 PM #172
vijil
Giant Paintball Robot

Personally will be staying away from honorcore until I know what's up with the milsig shenanigans going down. At least somebody's trying to bring a bullpup that may actually make it to market unlike the K1.

Christ Krew #16

Somebody needs to start a magfed speedball league
vijil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:17 PM #173
sambob117
aka Salmon

sambob117 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sambob117 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
sambob117 supports Ninja Paintball
my fav designs:

I think I'm leaning more toward the second since it would fit a 13/3000 better under the longer front shroud rail
Old 09-08-2015, 12:28 PM #174
lucifer_lynch

My 3d Printed Bullpup Ion

Been working on this for awhile. Its my 3dprinted mod for an ION XE. Set it up for both DMAGS and the Rap4 Boxmag

[IMG][/IMG]
lucifer_lynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 12:38 PM #175
KingSky
Moving Target

KingSky has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
KingSky has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
How about a breakdown? Isn't the magwell for the dmag going the wrong way?
Otherwise, very neat. Would love more details. How are the sections attached to each other? Why not attach the remote nub directly to the reg?
I'm working on a 3d printed body for my next ion bullpup as well, so I'd be interested in what works and what doesn't.
Old 09-08-2015, 06:44 PM #176
lucifer_lynch

They are all held together via three threaded rods in a triangle formation running horizontally across the whole marker.
I'm not quite sure what I will do with the line, might even run it up the side, but as it stands it doesn't seem to get in the way.
And yes, the magwell is backwards which allows the hole to be as far back as possible.
I'll try and do a complete breakdown and start my own thread when I find the time
Old 09-08-2015, 06:52 PM #177
lucifer_lynch

Plus for the boxmag, being in reverse made for much less of a 'chicken wing' grip, putting the majority of the mag in front of your chest instead of your arm wrapping around it.
Old 09-09-2015, 12:22 AM #178
Captain Kirk

On the milsig owners page on Facebook one of the guys who run milsig was talking about possibly taking a bullpup pellet rifle and converting it and putting the heatcore in it. One of the guys also showed a project that got scraped, but it was a conversion kit for a mk1 or mk2 milsig.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 09:17 AM #179
lucifer_lynch

I also have an mk2, I'd love a bull pup conversion.too bad it got scraped.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:48 PM #180
wolf16731

wolf16731 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
wolf16731 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
wolf16731 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
wolf16731 supports Ninja Paintball
Bullpups are cool, but the ones I handled in real steel was awkward for mag changes. Im sure it has to do with all the practice I have with AR platform weapons, but it doesn't seem to work well for me.

For the time being, if I want a limited ammo bullpupped, I think I'll just stick a 30 round tac cap on my B5.
wolf16731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 11:49 PM #181
wolf16731

wolf16731 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
wolf16731 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
wolf16731 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
wolf16731 supports Ninja Paintball
For anyone that does have a B5, you can always get the Novagames Zeta mag adaptor that replaces the cyclone and be Magfed without doing a lot of cutting on a kit that isn't being made anymore.
wolf16731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 07:20 AM #182
Dzuari

Figured I'd give an update on here.

I'm still around but scrapped my first bullpup iteration due to it being to complicated to manufacture cost effectively, I'll be redesigning it in the future.

Currently I am working on a prototype housing for thermal imaging and a secondary rigging for NVG gopros mounted to your dye I4 lenses.

I'm designing this around the Seek Thermal 37 camera. There is another camera on the market made by FLIR but it doesn't fit my requirements. The Seek has a 206 x 156 thermal imaging sensor while the FLIR is only 80 x 60. The flir has a tandem regular camera and with post processing it creates a superior image in the daytime by blending the two together. I plan on using this camera as a night time scanner for night games and seeing through clouds of smoke so the increased pixels of the Seek are much more suited for it.

http://www.thermal.com/thermal-cameras/

This is my third iteration of the housing. It is being designed so that the metal case will fit iphone 6, galaxy 6 and edge 6. It will have silicon rubber inside for shock absorption and sealing. In order to switch a housing from one phone to another all I have to do is switch out the silicon internal mounts. I'm currently designing it with my Iphone 6 and only have access to samsung 3D models. I'll be 3D printing the prototype for the game and seeing how it preforms.

Here is a test video I shot at night to see the range, I'm really surprised by it's quality or $250. My friend is about 40 yards away. Well long enough for most paintball engagements. There is a bit of a latency issue with a stutter ever 10 seconds or so but I plan on using the thermal as a scanner rather than a dedicated sight.

I'll hopefully have test footage of this at Nov 13-15 paintopoly scenario game in Indiana but I have a lot of designing to finish.

This is also a much more cost effective for my personal budget if I decide to mass produce them. I'll make a dedicated post to this as it develops further.

Last edited by Dzuari : 10-19-2015 at 07:24 AM.
Dzuari is offline   Reply With Quote