Community Focus

Old 02-20-2014, 03:04 PM #1
zackattack9909
Sucka Free Sunday

zackattack9909 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
zackattack9909 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
zackattack9909 supports Team VICIOUS
zackattack9909 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Pepper paintballs illegal, any alternatives?

Due to the increasing rate of crime in my area, I've been looking for solutions for self defense in the home, because at this point in time, the only defense that we have are locks on the doors and a flood light for the garage. My neighborhood has been hit a couple times in the past with crime, and I'd feel much more comfortable having at least something around the house for protection. I'm home alone a lot (college student who commutes), and with the rules of my parents, I'm not allowed to own a true firearm. So, the only option that I've come to is a paintball pistol. I've been looking at getting a Tipx, but what I'm more interested is the munition for disabling someone. In my state, pepper balls are illegal. Do you guys know of any alternatives that work better than standard off the shelf paint? I want to be able to defend myself, and I don't feel like standard paint has enough stopping power.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2014, 09:38 PM #2
xXNetCodeXx

If pepperballs are illegal I would maybe look into reballs they don't breack and are made of hard rubber but then in would come down to the criminals pain tolerance. You could also use a tazer (?) Or stun gun. Although I know you have to get certified for both and part of that requires getting shot or hit with one.
xXNetCodeXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:40 PM #3
wonderboyP8NT

wonderboyP8NT owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
wonderboyP8NT has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Those pepper balls don't do much anyways, I broke a few on myself when I was doing border patrol.
wonderboyP8NT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:26 AM #4
IanBritN57

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXNetCodeXx View Post
If pepperballs are illegal I would maybe look into reballs they don't breack and are made of hard rubber but then in would come down to the criminals pain tolerance. You could also use a tazer (?) Or stun gun. Although I know you have to get certified for both and part of that requires getting shot or hit with one.
i never had to do that to get mine, but i would say get a t9.1 with first strike rounds lol
IanBritN57 is offline   Reply With Quote