Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2014, 10:44 AM #1
saintly
 
 
saintly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
2k5 blackmagic bolt?

Does anyone know where to get an upgraded one or just a new one.
saintly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-16-2014, 12:34 PM #2
tickytacky
I like turtles!!
 
tickytacky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
tickytacky owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tickytacky supports Team VICIOUS
tickytacky is for the Gunfight
tickytacky supports Sherwood Forest
I've tried the empire sniper bolt in a mid blocked 2k5 karni and it works just fine.

Tech T makes the hush bolt for the Empire sniper as well, so I assume that will work in the BM bodies.
__________________
♥ RecBall Hero!! ♥
tickytacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 02:54 PM #3
saintly
 
 
saintly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickytacky View Post
I've tried the empire sniper bolt in a mid blocked 2k5 karni and it works just fine.

Tech T makes the hush bolt for the Empire sniper as well, so I assume that will work in the BM bodies.
Hmmmm it's a worth a shot. Thanks for letting me know about that. I'm still in the process of rebuilding the BM up and sweet spotting it so I figured that a new bolt wouldn't hurt as well.
saintly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 03:08 PM #4
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Paintballgateway.com has what you are looking for. At least until i start making bolts. I even have a trick to make the delrin super slick that noone is doing, and requires no machining.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 04:01 PM #5
D.Braxt
 
 
D.Braxt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NOVA/HAMPTON ROADS
D.Braxt owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
D.Braxt has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
D.Braxt has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
D.Braxt has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I just got a bolt for my black magic from someone on custom cockers. Make sure the bolt pin is made for the black magic body. it has to be a little longer to make it over the milling bump. I learned the hard way
__________________
I cycle
I take pictures
I drive a VW
I play Pump

BLACK MAGIC BUILD THREAD
D.Braxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 07:15 PM #6
saintly
 
 
saintly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Braxt View Post
I just got a bolt for my black magic from someone on custom cockers. Make sure the bolt pin is made for the black magic body. it has to be a little longer to make it over the milling bump. I learned the hard way
Thanks for the heads up. Had no idea that was even a problem.
saintly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 07:18 PM #7
saintly
 
 
saintly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
Paintballgateway.com has what you are looking for. At least until i start making bolts. I even have a trick to make the delrin super slick that noone is doing, and requires no machining.
http://paintballgateway.com/wgp2kaudebob.html

is that what you're talking about? if so didn't think it was compatible with the 2k5 BM. If not could you show me what you're talking about because either I'm blind as hell or???? Also I'd be interested in a bolt from you if thats the case.
saintly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 09:06 PM #8
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintly View Post
http://paintballgateway.com/wgp2kaudebob.html

is that what you're talking about? if so didn't think it was compatible with the 2k5 BM. If not could you show me what you're talking about because either I'm blind as hell or???? Also I'd be interested in a bolt from you if thats the case.
Nope that isn't it. It was the black delrin midblock BM bolt. I guess they ran out.

I'm not sure if the Sniper/Resurection bolt is the same as the SR or the BM...


Just follow the Closed Bolt Ballers in the clubs section. I'll post up there before I post anywhere else.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 09:30 PM #9
nutz4pb
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickytacky View Post
I've tried the empire sniper bolt in a mid blocked 2k5 karni and it works just fine.

Tech T makes the hush bolt for the Empire sniper as well, so I assume that will work in the BM bodies.
Dude that`s good info! they are getting harder and harder to find.
nutz4pb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 12:20 AM #10
Darkapollo
 
 
Darkapollo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Cumberland, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
I'm not sure if the Sniper/Resurection bolt is the same as the SR or the BM...
Possibly the SR. There have been many reports of the BM and SR not being compatible. I believe it is sled thickness and bolt length.
__________________
Darkapollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 05:16 PM #11
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkapollo View Post

Possibly the SR. There have been many reports of the BM and SR not being compatible. I believe it is sled thickness and bolt length.
It is the distance between the air port and the bolt pin. I have apic somewhere on my Photobucket.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 05:21 PM #12
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary




The longer ones are for the midblock BM, black is factory for both BM and SR.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump