PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 02-22-2014, 07:34 PM #484
Goggles

Annual Supporting Member
what is wrong with you unholy?

originally posted by $acceleration$ "what the hell hows it your fault... its called a sideWALK not a sideRIDE-A-BIKE"

My feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post22315597
Goggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-01-2014, 09:28 PM #485
akeboshi

This board is insane!!! I did the upgrade board on my vx and LOVE it!!!! Well worth the money. I love the screen the beep when it turns on and off and how it has an led in the back. I can use pm7 grips on this gun without having to even see the screen! (Even though I don't, the gti grips are awesome.)
akeboshi is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.