Japy has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy supports Empire
Thumbs up Cocker Parts, Rotors, Mask, Etc

Rules:
No Trades

Prices are firm
All prices include shipping (and insurance on the guns).
I accept Paypal. I will deal internationally but be prepared to pay more for shipping.

Updated 1/4/13

Red V3 Rotor with Purple Exalt Speedfeed. Condition 8/10 Price $108
Blue V3 Rotor with Blue Virtue Spring Finger Feed. Condition 8/10 Price $130

Eclipse Gloves LNIB. 2012. Worn twice. Didn't fit.

Price: $22

LNIB Red E'vents. I've literally worn these for about 45 minutes to ref a few games. The film is still on the lens. Includes everything it would new. Price: $65

Redz Gearbag. Gearbag is in fair condition, has one rip between the end pocket and middle section. I personally used that pocket for my cleats. The mask pocket is padded and really nice. Simply outgrew this bag. It doesn't include the stool that apparently came with these bags new. *edited* I forgot to mention originally that this bag also has a built in changing pad in the lid. It's used as the lid support but you pull it out and its a water proof changing mat. Perfect for indoor fields or dirty outdoors!
Price: $50 shipped

Redz 4 pod horizontal pack. Elastic is still good on this. Condition is probably 6/10. Used as a loaner for a long time.
Price: $15

Redz Comfort Belt & 4+3+1 pod pack. Belt is XL and in alright shape. Pod pack is in pretty good shape given its age. One of the velcro holders is a little bit worn out but it held my pods fine last time it was used. These pod packs are SUPER comfy. Definitely big guy friendly. The belt is swappable for different sized belts and the belt can be used on other Redz comfort packs.
Price: $20

Silver Exalt Speed Feed Price: $10
Black Exalt Speed Feed Price: $10
Shocktech Dovetail with macro fitting: $10
Generic dust black cocker Ram: $10
Silver Dye Airport w/ Macro: $15
Virtue Halo backplate: $5
Stock blackmagic bolt: $8
Smart Parts Max-Flo: $50 OBO last I used this it worked great. Was rebuilt shortly after being pulled off of the tank.

Shocktech Long Drop: $15 Perfect for your kids with shorter arms.
Shocktech Short Drop: $12
CP Drop (in great condition, used once): $20
Trinity Autococker Clamping Feedneck: Designed to slip over a vertical feed cocker with a non threaded feedneck: $12
Pure Energy Regulator: $20
Generic Cocker Ram (I'll include barbs): $11
Air America Regulator: $50 OBO. As Is.
WGP Hinge Frame (Missing Leaf Spring): $20
Eblade Noid Cover *see next section*

Lightning Autococker (Removing Eblade, will be completely stock, including stock case, and possibly barrel if I can find it). Gun has hardly been used at all. Maybe a bag of paint through it before I determined that a blind E-1 was kind of retarded.. Body has NOT been drilled.

Price on Cocker: $75 shipped

All of the electronics from that lightning cocker are for sale also. Those prices will be listed below.

E-1 Blade setup (including complete Frame (board, clapper, frame, trigger, grips, board has all the pixels), Eye cover (not pictured), Noid, Warblade Noid Cover (not the current cover on the gun). The noid cover had a broken barb at one point but has been professionally repaired by TC Paintball in GR by Rick himself. Everything worked great last I used it. Price for Eblade kit: $110. No eyes included.

MP4 Cocker Ram: Condition 10/10. This ram was brand new when I put it on the lightning cocker. Literally has about 700 cycles on it. Smooth as butter. Price: $65

LPC is not for sale.

Check back again soon. I'll be adding more gear once I'm able to get pictures taken of it.

Coming Soon: 03 Angel Speed, Barrels, Pants, etc.

Post then PM, and please no low-balls. I'm not in a huge rush to sell this stuff. Just looking to get my Dallas entry paid for far a head of time.

Looking for some Gats?

Last edited by Japy : 01-04-2014 at 11:08 AM.
Japy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-28-2013, 06:51 PM #2
jmcox3

Pm'd
jmcox3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:12 PM #3
Japy
Paragon 2014

Annual Supporting Member
Japy is BST Legit
Japy plays in the PSP
Japy is playing at Living Legends VII
Japy supports Empire
replied.

Looking for some Gats?
Old 12-28-2013, 10:22 PM #4
new ion?
Uni Sucks....

mp4 dust or gloss?

WTB cocker pneus, slider & Karni FB

Jack Wood:
And I think that if you think something is bull****, you have every right to say you think it is. Just because bull**** is the norm doesn't mean it stinks any less.
new ion? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:37 PM #5
Japy
Paragon 2014

Annual Supporting Member
Japy is BST Legit
Japy plays in the PSP
Japy is playing at Living Legends VII
Japy supports Empire
Mp4 is gloss. Will edit original post.

Looking for some Gats?
Old 01-02-2014, 03:18 PM #6
Raging.Mexican
United States Army

Raging.Mexican has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Raging.Mexican has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
pm'd

let me know bro man dude guy

Michigan State University
Human Resources Coordinator

T.C. Paintball -Lansing
Customer Service

Raging.Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:25 PM #7
tarrguy57

tarrguy57 is an NCPA player
tarrguy57 plays in the APPA beginner division
tarrguy57 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
pm'd
Paintball changed for me twice in my life, when a close friend introduced me to pump play and cockers and when I went from woodsball with Tippmanns to tournament ball with my Bob Long Rapper and AKA Viking on the UW-Stout Team. I'm a better player thanks to both occurrences.

Gearbag Sale

OpsGear Sniper A5 FS/T
tarrguy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 05:09 PM #8
NJKermitt
Kermit on the Scene

NJKermitt owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NJKermitt owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
PM sent
I give my markers names.
NJKermitt is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.