Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 02-12-2014, 04:36 PM #1
PrhymeR

PrhymeR has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PrhymeR has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Everything Up For Best Offer!!!

Not playing as much anymore and wife is telling me to make room for our son's stuff so putting everything I have left up for sale only to best offers.

POST THEN PM
PM ME YOUR CELL NUMBER FOR FAST PICS
WILL PM PICS IF NECESSARY BUT PHONE IS EASIER
BUYER PAYS SHIPPING AND PP FEES
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE
NO TRADES!

1) Draxxus 48/45 Tank - No leaks, brand new hydro 1/14, has a minor chip on the bonnet but doesn't effect anything, ninja reg, nice booby tank!

2) Diablo Wrath w/ Spare Parts - BD5 board, black and blue, fully working, comes with an extra one for parts which is exact same inside and out, one stock barrel, great weekend warrior gun!

3) CP 1pc Barrel - A/C threaded, 14", gloss pewter color, never used it so no player marks, .685 bore, goes great with the Wrath!

4) Valken 2+5 Pack - Black color, comes with 2 pods, like new condition, never seen the field!

5) Valken V-Maxx Hopper - Works great, only wear is on one of the logos on the side, comes with a red speed feed and the needed 9v batteries, keeps up perfectly with the Wrath!

6) JT Flex - Black frames, black bottoms, clear lense, soft ears, stock strap, great condition (9/10 only because it's used/preowned)!

7) Proteus Bottoms - Black/clear, no frames, mild staining but in a very small area, strap in great shape just needs some frames!

Everything is best offer so make them reasonable. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES! NO TRADES!

Will post more if I find anything else but this is everything I can think of off the top of my head while I'm at work. And so I don't get in trouble for not posting a price I'll say $350 shipped for everything.

Start the offers!!!
PrhymeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2014, 04:49 PM #2
tickyticky
Hal Reece

has been a member for 10 years
tickyticky donated to help Peyton Trent
tickyticky is an NCPA player
tickyticky plays in the APPA D4 division
$25 for the flex. Pics?
tickyticky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 05:02 PM #3
Team_ILLNatured
Running Hatchet Man

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Team_ILLNatured owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Team_ILLNatured owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Team_ILLNatured supports Team VICIOUS
Team_ILLNatured plays in the APPA D5 division
Team_ILLNatured is Legendary
proteus pics??
Depew Decepticonz #1 2013 USPA Batavia Novice Div Sectional Champions
Belfast Bombers #01 2012 2nd Place USPA Novice Div
Depew ILLNatured #0 2011 3rd place USPA , Great Lakes Division
My ShEGO project!
"Originally posted by Spitlebug: You are right, my penis simply will not accept anything smaller than 68 caliber. :D"
Team_ILLNatured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 05:39 PM #4
PrhymeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyticky View Post
$25 for the flex. Pics?
Will pm pics when I get home. Come up to $35+shipping and theyre yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_ILLNatured View Post
proteus pics??
Will pm pics when I get home.
Old 02-13-2014, 10:40 AM #5
PrhymeR

Bump
Old 02-13-2014, 03:43 PM #6
PrhymeR

Bumping one last time. Everything is going up on Ebay this weekend as an entire package if there are no more offers.
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.