CFPS EVENT 1 PHOTOGRAPHY
D3/D4 RT-4 SATURDAY:
D5 RT-2 SUNDAY:
I imagine everyone knows the drill by now, but just in case:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
- What am I getting?
Quality photos from an experienced photographer. I work by professional standards and carry backups for my backups.
- How will the pictures be delivered?
Images will be delivered in a private gallery, in full resolution and un-watermarked.
- How long does it take to get the photos?
Images will be ready by the weekend following the event.
- How many pictures will I get?
I do not promise quantities of photos--the goal is quality.
- Send me a private message for pricing information, availability and any other questions.
- Please remember to include your team's name when inquiring.
- I will require a point of contact for your team so we can communicate at the event, if necessary.
- I will make as many of your games as the schedule permits. My availability is limited to minimize scheduling conflicts. Those conflicts which do arise will be balanced out to the best of my ability.
- Links will be delivered by private message unless an alternative means of contact is specified.
I'm a freelance photographer from the Tampa Bay area. I have shot CFPS, NCPA and PSP events, spanning everything from 5-man to Pro. 2014 will mark my seventh year shooting paintball. Outside of paintball, my work has included air shows, space shuttle missions and rocket launches.
You can view my work at mikedeep.com