Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-26-2014, 01:14 PM #22
c0nn0r
Reverand Dude

For the lok bolt I have one on my T68 and I love it. But you do have to reset the bolt. But the difference between my marker with the lok bolt and without it is huge.
c0nn0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2014, 02:32 PM #23
Epsidufus

I don't think I would have a problem with it, in reality it's just as if the team has a SAW. And hey, if you want to create firing lines in milsim games, who cares? Just flank, its what the military would do.
Epsidufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:53 PM #24
xXNetCodeXx

Electros in milsim are fine imo. While I do agree that the goal of milsim is limited paint, teamwork and the realism factor of the marker. Some aspects such as electro or mechanical, etrigger or response trigger or normal trigger, hopper or magfed needs to looked at on a case by case basis.

I look at this way. First strike rounds provide a distance and accuracy improvement over round paint, of which people have have complained to me about using (on a recball field mind you) Not because their marker cant handle (which ya most cant) but they dont want to spend 50cents per shot to use them (not including the initial costs to get a marker that is FSR compatible). Same goes for Electros people compain about all the speed ball players with their bright color annoed "space guns" not because they are better or superior but because they don't currently have one and dont want to or cant put the money into getting one. This is why I think a case by case basis needs to be implimented. if out of 200 players 1 guys is using an electro and the other 199 players are using tippman 98 rentals, yeah i think the electro individuals should be courteous enough to use something to even the playing field based on the marker. However. if out of 200 players 50 or 100 of them are using electro, split the electro users up evenly between the teams so that both sides are on an even playing field, If 200 guys are playing and 1 isn't using an electro well hes kinda shyt out of luck on that one. I wouldn't make 199 people have to use a rental just because one guy isn't on the same level marker wise to others on the field. In the Past milsim games I have played I used my BT TM15 with Rip clip but I used a tac cap to limit the amount of paint I had in my hopper from 200 down to 30. Even going burst fire (which I normaly do) I can unload my hopper and take out 4 to 8 guys if not more. My real problem is with milsim in general is I have hand teams of 3 guys come around a corner and after shooting the first guy down. he will stand there and be a meat shield for the other 2 taking any other shots that would have eliminated the other 2 players forcing me to reload while the other 2 players light me up. bullets do not always stop in the first object they hit and if the goal is realism then the other 2 players who used the first as a meat shield should also be out, but this is not the time or place for that discussion, and I also dont believe it to be a regular issue in general.
xXNetCodeXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 06:48 PM #25
Johnnybegood76
Bigbad John

To fix the "look" issue. Get the emc kit for ur axe. Get on youtube theres a guy snake who has a tutorial for modding it to fit the axe. Thats what im fixin to do.
Johnnybegood76 is offline   Reply With Quote