PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-30-2014, 12:16 AM #1
c0nn0r
Reverand Dude

magazine quality for dmags

I just bought a T68 dmag version. I have had the opportunity to test the gun a couple times out at the field and I love it! The dmags, on the other hand, not so much. So I'm asking if scarab arms magazines are a better option. I know they're pricier and the new mag we'll will cost a shiny penny, but that isn't an issue. I need a better quality magazine. The dams are cheap, and pain to get out of the gun. On the other hand, if anybody has any tips on how tomake dmags more user friendly, I would also like info on that. Thank you mag fed community!
c0nn0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-30-2014, 09:33 AM #2
SharptheJack
Hit more when out.

SharptheJack has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The only tip I have is to get away from them. I tried using them with a MKP-II, and they're terrible. I know they're only $5 a piece, but I'd rather pay $35 per mag than have to play with them. It really disappointed me. I've played with a MilSig MK3 that used Scarab mags, and I didn't have any problems with them. Not as good as MilSig Mags, but I've been told that it's easier to mod a marker to take Scarabs.
SharptheJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 11:39 PM #3
c0nn0r
Reverand Dude

Well rap4 sells a conversion kit for the scarab arms magazines. If I had the opportunity to switch to milsig mags I would take it. I've heard nothing but good things about their quality.
c0nn0r is offline   Reply With Quote