Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-27-2014, 07:37 PM #1
Rabnar

Lightbulb Looking to join an Organization(TEAM)

My name is Alejandro Fermin, i am 19 years of age and i just moved to the NE region from out of the country, i am fluent in english and have experience playing at d3/D2 events in south american leagues, Canadian skirmishes aswell as various podium finishes at national back home in Venezuela.

What i bring to your team you may ask? i bring experience, a calmness factor well above my age and years in the sport, hardworking ethic and most of all respect to team or organization that would be willing to have me try out for a spot. As for a position on the field? I am very versatile and can play ANY position that is asked of me, i play for the team not for myself.

thank you in advance and if anyone would like to reach me please reply to this thread or PM me
Rabnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-27-2014, 09:24 PM #2
autodoc

Annual Supporting Member
autodoc plays in the PSP
autodoc owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
autodoc owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
autodoc owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
autodoc plays in the APPA D3 division
autodoc owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
???

Welcome to New England Wish you all the best. Are you appa ranked ?
If so,what is your ranking ?
Jack Woods serial #001 SL91, GSL #001 BLACK,20th Anniversary set #8, Vicious CSL,], ICON GEO3, Boston Paintball Reaper GEO3 , 187crew LV1, Boston Paintball Custom Twister LV1, Hurricanes SL8R, Infamous Johnny Cash SL and everything is older like me and no one cares

Preferred MOB Competition Paintball Team

2014 FoxBall Minors Champs
autodoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 11:50 PM #3
Rabnar

Sadly i just moved to the states and haven't gotten arround to playing ant psp or affiliate leagues. I played D2 in latin america so i believe with the skill gap and such i would be d3 APPA level, i have utmost confidance in my ability to play any regional event in the upper level i just don't know anyone around here... Sucks lol
Old 01-28-2014, 07:09 AM #4
Bad71
.... from the ashes

Bad71 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bad71 plays in the APPA D4 division
Bad71 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Bad71 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Again, welcome to New England paintball

Might be a good idea to post some info about yourself, preferably where you live, and exactly what formats you have played (Xball, Race-to, 5-man, 7-Man, etc)
Also dependant on where you are located, how far you're willing to travel, financial status, do you have a car/ can travel??
As far as ranking, with no APPA number (Which you need to get ASAP, as any New England League will require it to some extent, even if just for verifications reasons) you are essentially Ranked Beginner/ D5, which really leaves you open to play any division this year. In regards to skill level... that gets proven on the field.
These are questions any team Captain is going to ask... providing that info will get people looking at you.

Bad71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 11:59 AM #5
Rabnar

Alejandro Fermin

19 y/o

3 seasons race-to d3/d2 (with podium finishes)
5-man events (4-5)
7-man events (2-3)
x-ball (only practiced xball format haven't played competitively)

Located in lowell, but willing to travel (have a means of transportation)

Financially, i can play pretty much every weekend.