IRQ & AFG vet

Annual Supporting Member
zoick74 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
zoick74 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
zoick74 supports Pev's Paintball
zoick74 plays in the APPA beginner division
zoick74 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
zoick74 supports Empire
Whats the thing that pisses you off the most at the field?

Disorganized Fields / Referee's, if you say you will be open at a certain time, to me that means your ready for business at that time not just driving in and starting to set up shop. Not able to get a game going for over an hour after opening because you lack the mental capability to realize people are sitting around waiting on the refs to form up a game! Finally the refs knowing what to do (making sure to call people out, starting games properly, calling the game to an end, and lastly making sure the noobies follow the rules)

Noobs, i understand that people are new to the sport daily. i started out new once too, but when you are briefed that you should have a barrel plug on when not in the field, and a mask on when on the field at all times! safety for you and everyone around you is huge in my book.
COUNTRIES I'VE BEEN TO!
Afghanistan / Germany / Iraq / Ireland / Italy / Kyrgyzstan / Netherlands / Qatar
zoick74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-10-2014, 12:57 PM #86
Robotech

has been a member for 10 years
Robotech is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoick74 View Post
Disorganized Fields / Referee's, if you say you will be open at a certain time, to me that means your ready for business at that time not just driving in and starting to set up shop. Not able to get a game going for over an hour after opening because you lack the mental capability to realize people are sitting around waiting on the refs to form up a game! Finally the refs knowing what to do (making sure to call people out, starting games properly, calling the game to an end, and lastly making sure the noobies follow the rules)
Totally agree here...get some organization!

Quote:
Noobs, i understand that people are new to the sport daily. i started out new once too, but when you are briefed that you should have a barrel plug on when not in the field, and a mask on when on the field at all times! safety for you and everyone around you is huge in my book.
I get it with the noobs though. There is a lot going on and it's easy to forget something that, while you've been briefed on it, may be forgotten when on the field or just after walking off of it. What gets me more is when VETERAN players do this...lift thier mask on the field or forget to put their barrel cover on...I mean, THEY'RE the ones that should know better.
Robotech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:34 PM #87
Tuckerlm2

Gun busting paint
Tuckerlm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 06:51 AM #88
steve_81
Paintballing since 1996

steve_81 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Lazy refs that don't keep the games going. I hate sitting in the staging area for a half hour to an hour inbetween games.

Another thing that pisses me off is there is always that one guy who thinks everyone he shoots cheats, don't like the refs call, or can't seem to get his gun to work and does nothing but ***** about it. Even though he "oiled it 3 months ago so it should be good!" They always bring the moral down. I go there to have a good time not be reminded how ****ty my life is lol.

Last edited by steve_81 : 01-11-2014 at 06:54 AM.
steve_81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:45 AM #89
Ben Onish
Lt. Ben

Ben Onish has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Ben Onish has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Ben Onish supports Empire
people who cancel plans right before you go to the field.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4087371

Macdev Drone Dx with matching Red Shift kit
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post82217721
Ben Onish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:38 PM #90
GoalieMax
Living the dream

GoalieMax has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I hate the people that think they are super awesome tournament players playing against rental walk ons, get all angry about every little thing, yell at walk on people to get out, and get all amped up like they are going to be on Sports Center Sunday night.
GoalieMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 02:24 PM #91
sidewordspartan

sidewordspartan owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
sidewordspartan has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Anybody who obviously gets shot several times and won't get out and continue to shoot at you regardless, and bad refs that don't do their job to stop said comment from happening. do your job people
sidewordspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 03:03 PM #92
skitzo_paintballer
Im Jacks smirking revenge

skitzo_paintballer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
skitzo_paintballer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
skitzo_paintballer has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
People that make up stories about how good they are when you've played against and beaten them multiple times. Like blatant fantasies made up to make them seem good. I'll straight up tell you if I did crappy during a game. I also hate "snipers" the guys that hang in the back pretending to help when really they are hurting their team by not covering fire and or just trying to sneak around and then get shot....every time. Most importantly I hate the scenarios when in woodsball I call out quite loudly put my gun up, there's a pause in shooting and then 4 more rounds hit me. I just yelled loud enough for the whole field to hear and you still try to play the oh I didn't know card. Even a rental knows how to listen though usually it's a regular that magically didn't hear it.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:14 PM #93
gadjr
No pain -- No gain

has been a member for 10 years
gadjr has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
gadjr supports Empire
Having to wait 20 minutes between games on the PSP field(s) because everyone wants to BS instead of practice.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:16 AM #94
simple_condolences
Zach Traylor

simple_condolences owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
simple_condolences supports Team VICIOUS
simple_condolences plays in the APPA D4 division
simple_condolences has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
People who blatantly overshoot when a ball or two is quite enough. Don't get me wrong, I'll wear what you put on me all day long if we know each other. I can't stand it when someone is putting it on people who are newer to the field. Not the sport, but the field itself. We want them to come back so we have more people to play with.

Also... People who get all butt hurt when they catch two or three stepping out of their bunker into a stream of paint that was already there... and then turn around and throw their arms up as if it was intentional or something. About 7 years ago, if you caught a few and did anything but look back over your shoulder to see who it was, an extra 9 or 10 was given to correct your poor behavior. I sort of miss those days...
simple_condolences is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 11:02 AM #95
diesel47

diesel47 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
People that complain about overshooting when they are the ones that don't call themselves out in time.