PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-02-2013, 07:22 PM #1
jollyod
magfedmaster

Very confused with milsig/scarab arms right now

so does anyone know just what the hell is going on with milsig.ca/Maxtact (I swear their gun is a scarab arms TGR2) milsig direct and scarab arms. They have some very confusing crap going on right now.
jollyod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-02-2013, 07:32 PM #2
Bartman

Annual Supporting Member
Bartman is a Moderator
Bartman is a Supporting Member
Bartman is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bartman is playing at Living Legends VII
did you read the press release? sounds to me like from the press release that scarab/Maxtact are the same company sort of, and MAxtac is private labeling the scarab products.

and on top of all that, MaxTacx has come to a agreement for distribution of the Maxtac guns through Milsim.ca

But thats just the way I read the press release.

Bart
Devils Brigade
Bartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 08:21 PM #3
Fourthsyde

milsig.ca was cut off from selling milsig products due to poor practices a few weeks ago. Milsig.ca was well known for ****ty *** service, 5 month preorders and a pile of other catastrophic ****. there was a press release about it.

milsig direct canada (milsigdirect.ca) replaced them as the new warranty centre and exclusive distributor.

as far as I can tell, this is a petty attempt by scarab/maxtact/whateverthe**** they call themselves this week to capitalize on a disgruntled ex distributor.

When I read the press release it looked like milsig.ca was trying to say that milsig markers had been discontinue and were replaced with maxtact, which is an even more petty move on behalf of milsig.ca and scarab

Good ol' paintball drama. Theres nothing quite like it.
Fourthsyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:18 AM #4
vijil
Giant Paintball Robot

Ah, good to know the story under the story. Press releases are always so vague and useless.
vijil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:16 PM #5
Milsig Industries
Milsig Official

Milsig Industries works for a Paintball manufacturer
MILSIG Canada (milsig.ca) is no longer a distributor of MILSIG products

Fourthsyde, you hit the nail on the head.

Below, you can read the brief regarding the cessation of distribution with milsig.ca. milsig.ca no longer represents the MILSIG brand. MILSIG Industries does not support, produce, or distribute any other products aside from those represented at one of the MILSIG Direct distributorships found in the U.S.A., Canada, and Europe. All of which can be found by simply searching the web for 'MILSIG Direct'.

Quote:

via: http://milsig.com/magfed-paintball/?p=2008

August 16, 2013

We regret to inform you that effective immediately MILSIG Canada (milsig.ca) is no longer a distributor of MILSIG products. MILSIG Canada has been with us since the very beginning and parting ways is something we do not take lightly. With the rapid growth of MagFed, we feel that changes have to be made to our organization to better serve our growing customer base and we were not able to come to terms with MILSIG Canada on how to implement these changes. Many of our customers are confused about the relationship between the MILSIG Factory and MILSIG Canada. MILSIG Canada is an independent company and has no direct relation with the factory, Han-Ma Enterprises. Han-Ma produces MILSIG products and owns the MILSIG brand, which is a Registered US Trademark and has been since 2010. MILSIG Direct Canada of Peterborough, Ontario, Canada is now the exclusive MILSIG Distributor of Canada, and will take over all sales, distribution, and servicing of MILSIG products. Should you have any questions or concerns, please either contact myself Evan Henshaw, Manager of Milsig Direct Canada at www.milsigdirect.ca. We thank you for continued support and understanding.
Nelson Lau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourthsyde View Post
milsig.ca was cut off from selling milsig products due to poor practices a few weeks ago. Milsig.ca was well known for ****ty *** service, 5 month preorders and a pile of other catastrophic ****. there was a press release about it.

milsig direct canada (milsigdirect.ca) replaced them as the new warranty centre and exclusive distributor.

as far as I can tell, this is a petty attempt by scarab/maxtact/whateverthe**** they call themselves this week to capitalize on a disgruntled ex distributor.

When I read the press release it looked like milsig.ca was trying to say that milsig markers had been discontinue and were replaced with maxtact, which is an even more petty move on behalf of milsig.ca and scarab

Good ol' paintball drama. Theres nothing quite like it.

USA: www.milsigdirect.com
Canada: www.milsigdirect.ca
Europe: www.milsigdirect.eu
Milsig Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:45 PM #6
DreadPirateRoberts

confused too

If I go to the milsig.ca site, they still show MILSIG products for sale.
"We regret to inform you that effective immediately MILSIG Canada (milsig.ca) is no longer a distributor of MILSIG products."

So has this arrangement been changed and are they now a reseller again?
Never Give Up, Never Surrender.
DreadPirateRoberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:58 PM #7
Reaper6

MaxTact is the manufacturer of the TRG markers. Scarab is the American distributor and Milsig.ca is the Canadian/International distributor.

Last week myself and a friend bought 2 MaxTact TGR-2s from the Milsig.ca store front and the service we received was excellent. They only had one TGR2 in stock and only a few 18 round mags.One call to the owner had him show up within 15 minutes with another TGR2 and a case of 18 round mags for us.
Reaper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:49 PM #8
Maxtact.ca

Maxtact.ca works for a Paintball manufacturer
http://youtu.be/Mr_0NeN5teU

this is what I posted a few months ago when Maxtact and Milsig.ca Joined forces to be a supper power muhahahhahahahaha lol But yeah this explains some. Sorry was a fast video and I was beat

Welcome to the MagFed Revolution
Maxtact.ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:27 PM #9
PaperBoyWS
"Hell Must Fear Us"

PaperBoyWS owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PaperBoyWS has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PaperBoyWS has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtact.ca View Post
http://youtu.be/Mr_0NeN5teU

this is what I posted a few months ago when Maxtact and Milsig.ca Joined forces to be a supper power muhahahhahahahaha lol But yeah this explains some. Sorry was a fast video and I was beat
HA! 'supper power'
PaperBoyWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 06:48 PM #10
Robotech

has been a member for 10 years
Robotech is attending Decay of Nations VII
God this sounds like the whole Armotech/Warsensor/Ariakon BS back in the mid 2000s.
Robotech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:44 AM #11
Varanus Komodoensis

the tgr1 looks awesome
Varanus Komodoensis is offline   Reply With Quote