1. Post in here before you PM me.
2. You ship first. (if a trade) I will not ship until I receive payment. (if selling)
3. Be mature
4. No flaming
5. Feel free to pm me with questions
6. If you want to use 3rd party trading you will cover the cost
7. Once the product leaves my hands, I take no responsibility whatsoever. You pay for your insurance and whatever you want and I do not accept responsibility for anything. If you complain the gun leaks or something when you get it, I assume you broke the gun yourself or simply do not know how to operate it. All of my items are sent in working condition unless otherwise noted.
8. Post how much cash you are adding, I will not pm you to find out!
9. I ship usps priority flat rate box, so you add 10 dollars for shipping. If you want any other kind of shipping let me know and again you pay the shipping fees.
10. Use ppcalc.com to figure out the fees.
Today I have a pair of Dye Cam i4's for sale, they were only used a few times. They come with the stock lens and box.
What I want 100 OBO
R.I.P BUSHWACKERS D3X
PSP Certified Referee
Last edited by xjoBBax13x : 01-22-2014 at 12:51 AM.
Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.