Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 01-05-2014, 09:21 PM #1
modenas
pmr g6r

modenas has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
unlocked purple samsung s4

unlocked purple samsung s4, like brand new.
paid 993.97, i know it high but it with payments and credit building.

looking for trades or cash

bought and intended to use without having data. call att and have to have data plan to use. phone has option to us without data and that what i was gonna do, called to be sure. there a 85 installment with out a plan and then the data plan it self. like my 10 dollar phone bill. no sim installed, turned on and looked at. like new probably wont include charger depending on price

Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile in the U.S.; phone will not work with Sprint, Verizon, Boost Mobile or Virgin Wireless service.

If you are purchasing this device for use on the T-Mobile, AT&T, Tracfone, NET10 or StraightTalk networks, please contact your carrier prior to purchasing to confirm your carrier will support voice and data on this unlocked GSM device.?

Please read and fully understand this unlocked device prior to purchase.

Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 Unlocked Smartphone
This premium quality Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 unlocked smartphone with large color LCD touch screen lets you talk, text, surf the web and stay connected to emails and your favorite social network sites. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you connect to the internet without using your data plan. You can also capture and share pictures and videos with the 13MP camera, listen to music, and enjoy your favorite apps. Includes built-in Bluetooth 4.0, NFC technology, GPS, MP3 playback, speakerphone, customizable ring tones and voice mail.
5" Super AMOLED capacitive multi-touch screen display delivers brilliant colors, sharp graphics and smooth movement
Powered by Google’s Android Jelly Bean operating system
16GB internal memory plus microSD memory card slot (card not included) provides storage for your favorite songs, videos and photos
13MP camera with geo-tagging, auto focus, LED flash and face and smile detection lets you capture all the fun
Model#: Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500
GSM bands: 850/900/1800/1900
HSDPA bands: 850/900/1900/2100
Your carrier will need the info above to confirm if the phone is supported on its network.

RETURNS ARE LIMITED FOR MOBILE DEVICES
Once shipped, only defective returns or exchange for an identical device can be accepted on unlocked phones. Defective exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. Every unlocked phone we offer includes a 1-year warranty to cover any manufacturer defects outside of the 30-day exchange period.

NOTE: Unlocked phones may arrive unsealed and the phone may appear previously handled. The unlocking procedure may have required a technician to unseal the box and manually handle the cell phone to restore it to default settings – the cell phone should not be considered “tampered with” or “defective.” All warranties offered by us or our partners are still valid.

WARRANTY
This unlocked phone includes a 1-year warranty. The warranty covers your device for 1 year from the original date of receipt. During this period any manufacturer’s defect will be remedied at the warrantor’s repair facility. Customer is responsible for return postage to the facility. A repaired or replacement cellular device will be returned at no expense. This warranty does not cover physical or water damage.

_TEXAS_ I'm a back man! bst legit unlocked s4

Never ever "Gift" money via Paypal to anyone you don't know personally!!
modenas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-05-2014, 09:31 PM #2
modenas
pmr g6r

modenas has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
bring g6r, pmr, g3, g4, luxe, bring them all

_TEXAS_ I'm a back man! bst legit unlocked s4

Never ever "Gift" money via Paypal to anyone you don't know personally!!
modenas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:01 PM #3
WGP>You27k
_____

has been a member for 10 years
PM me lowest you'll take.
WGP>You27k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 03:15 AM #4
(o)nxtkid
Custom User Title.

PM me lowest also

Electronics

Gearbag Sale
Shoes
(o)nxtkid is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.