Old gun,new gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Pump Scout is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Official Wisconsin BST LINKS Thread V2 -read 1st post BEFORE posting here

By request, we're going to give this a shot here in the Wisconsin forum. Rules are copied from FT57's West thread. Be aware, I don't really have time to police this thread, so if it gets abused, it gets closed... forever. So, FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!

Links only. Do not post questions or offers in this thread.

READ THESE Instructions CAREFULLY:

1. Read the Buy/Sell/Trade rules in the forums where you plan on posting a B/S/T thread.

2. Post your B/S/T thread in the B/S/T forums and then put that link here in this thread.

3. Your reply should contain the same exact title you used in your B/S/T thread, then add the city you live in, and the name of paintball fields that you play at, and then the link.

For example:
Subject: Angel IR3 for sale
For Sale/Trade Link: pbnation.com/asdfjklasdfjkl

4. Copy/paste this message to the end of your reply:
"Do not post your offers/questions in this thread. Please go to the link I provided and post your offers/questions there. If available, check my feedback in the feedback forum. Thanks."

5. Feel free to post a new B/S/T reply, as long as it's not a repost. Only one new post per new link.

6. YOUR REPLY WILL BE DELETED IF.... it is missing any of the above steps. So if you're missing the title that describes what you're selling, then your reply gets deleted. If it's missing the "title" part, it gets deleted. If you post your item and ask people to PM you rather than linking to an actual BST thread, it gets deleted. So please make sure nothing is missing. *Failing to follow the format will result in a warning! Continued format violations will be infracted!*

7. Responses to BST posts in this thread will not only be deleted, but will fetch an infraction.

8. PLEASE, do me a favor - if your stuff sells, or you re-list it in a new BST thread, please delete your post here! At the very least, put something in your BST post (the one in the BST forum) that the item is gone, sold, traded, whatever. Makes my life easier come cleanup time.

As long as this new system isn't abused, then everything should work out okay. FYI, older posts will be deleted on a regular basis, in order to keep this sticky current.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-20-2013, 11:22 AM #2
pb4life16

Annual Supporting Member
pb4life16 is a Supporting Member
Subject: DM7• Brand New V3 Rotor with Exalt • Ninja Tank
Thread Link: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4017246

"Do not post your offers/questions in this thread. Please go to the link I provided and post your offers/questions there or message me. If available, check my feedback in the feedback forum. Thanks."
pb4life16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 06:52 PM #3
funtogununger

funtogununger plays in the PSP
funtogununger is an NCPA player
funtogununger plays in the APPA D1 division
Gear Bag Sale ( GEO 3, Spire, Gear bag, PLUS more )
Live in waukesha/milwaukee area.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post79800936

Do not post your offers/questions in this thread. Please go to the link I provided and post your offers/questions there. If available, check my feedback in the feedback forum. Thanks."
Old 11-17-2014, 06:46 PM #4
strostro
I'm not Jr, he's just OG.

Selling dust green with gloss purple splash Luxe 2.0 with Pooty upgrades and all stock parts. Looking to get $800
Live in Ozaukee County, play at Brew City but I'm willing to meet in Southeast WI.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4472609

Do not post your offers/questions in this thread. Please go to the link I provided and post your offers/questions there. If available, check my feedback in the feedback forum. Thanks.

Brew City Paintball

Virtue Paintball

Planet Eclipse
strostro is offline   Reply With Quote