Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-14-2013, 05:44 AM #1
Rodinski

T68 Questions

Hey, I got some general questions on the T68 w/ LOK bolt Rap4 Magfed marker. Correct me if I'm wrong, but by my understanding, Rap4 doesn't make their markers from the ground up, they usually base their markers off of a tippman marker and do small variations to the overall design? Is the T68 based off of the A5? Does the T68 use spyder threading, and if so, could I grab a barrel adapter and put an evil pipe barrel on it (I have a bunch with autococker threading)?

I wanted to grab a mag fed marker so I converted a CCI pump to be able to hold 10 round pods. Haven't been able to give it any real field use, yet, but I'd like to have a more proper mag fed marker and just fell the kit. But if I can't get away from the crappy stock barrel, or change the barrel to something nice, I'd rather not bother. They have a deal that comes with 10x 20 round D-Mags, and although the mags aren't that nice when compared to my friends TGR2, having a proper mag fed would be a fun addition to some of the scenario games we play.

My play style tends to center around 3 markers but I want to keep my barrels universal. I play with the CEF, so long scenario games has me rock a Resurrection. Casual scenario games, or if we use FS rounds, it would be fun to run around with a mag fed. And then, for speed ball, I'm just using a G5 which I'll hopefully upgrade long down the road (university budget ).

Would it be worth it to sell the CCI and grab the T68 w/ LOK bolt while they are having a refurbished sale or should I just keep the set up I currently have?

Cheers for any input.
Rodinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-14-2013, 08:56 AM #2
Tecnophobia
Tecnophobia

i wouldent get a T68... get a tgr or a milsig instead
Tecnophobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:54 AM #3
Rodinski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnophobia View Post
i wouldent get a T68... get a tgr or a milsig instead
For what reasons?
Old 11-15-2013, 10:29 AM #4
Tecnophobia
Tecnophobia

well for example if you get a milsig you have lifetime warranty wich is really awesome! and not many problems with them, but with the T68 ive read so much on that are wrong with it and its breaks and stuff ( thought of getting one myself) well now i cant talk about the new lokbolt system since the 468 has come out but yea i have read and heard so much **** about T68 and Rap4 in general so i tend to keep away from their stuff
Tecnophobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 01:08 AM #5
Rodinski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnophobia View Post
well for example if you get a milsig you have lifetime warranty wich is really awesome! and not many problems with them, but with the T68 ive read so much on that are wrong with it and its breaks and stuff ( thought of getting one myself) well now i cant talk about the new lokbolt system since the 468 has come out but yea i have read and heard so much **** about T68 and Rap4 in general so i tend to keep away from their stuff
I keep changing my mind now just because I haven't given the CCI any real field use and I'm on a strict university budget. If I end up going towards anything about the T68 I'm going to be not "settle" on any magfed and sell my G5 and CCI and shell out for the TGR2 with the pBnation deal that is going on. In any case, especially in regards to the reliability issues, I'll shy away from the T68.

Rap4 has been kind to me but I've had bad experiences with Milsig. They still haven't refunded my 350 dollar purchases from them for nearly a year now (so I was thinking of complaining again and see what happens). All their milsig markers are sold out (based on the site anyways).

Then again I keep changing my mind. Should I keep get a barrel adapter and go full out with that TGR2 deal and sell the 2 markers once I get the G5 fixed (which would set me back in speedball - at least my buddies would let me use their spares for our games). I more then likely won't be doing any speedball next season anyways as paint would eat up my budget.

Hmmm...decisions decisions. My friend has a TGR2 and I like it. Haven't really given it a good field test yet. Been loving the resurrection for the big scenario games.

Cheers for the input. )
Old 11-20-2013, 03:52 AM #6
Rodinski

Ordered the TGR2 MK2 from milsig instead. Thanks milsig Canada. Can't wait for this puppy to come in! )))
Old 11-20-2013, 08:03 PM #7
PsiOps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodinski View Post
Ordered the TGR2 MK2 from milsig instead. Thanks milsig Canada. Can't wait for this puppy to come in! )))
You ordered your TGR2 from the same people who you say owe you $350. All the new MILSIG Directs are less than a year old. They are out of MILSIG guns because......

MILSIG Canada no longer an authorised MILSIG Distributor

Confusing isn't it?
PsiOps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:52 AM #8
Rodinski

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsiOps View Post
You ordered your TGR2 from the same people who you say owe you $350. All the new MILSIG Directs are less than a year old. They are out of MILSIG guns because......

MILSIG Canada no longer an authorised MILSIG Distributor

Confusing isn't it?
I talked with milsigcanada and he sorted everything out!