Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 11-20-2013, 07:33 PM #1
HIDDEN AGENDA (Banned)

Gearbag sale mixed with VERY OG HK stuff, hoppers, JT teams, straps, and more!

So, I recently came across my stuff sitting in the basement. I'm considering strongly getting back into the sport after about a 4 year hiatus. Most of this HK stuff is 1 of 1 and to my knowledge never replicated since. This was prior to the massive blowup of HK which I am now aware of. I am willing to trade some of this stuff to upgrade to the newer stuff to see if I can piece together another setup and get out to playing come next season.

So, here is what I have to offer:

Boarded EMPIREB with RIP [not 100% sure the exact board it has as it was a few years ago but it's tested, works perfectly, and everything looks properly in order]. Comes with the speedfeed as well. $60 shipped individually. Pair it with the VLocity Jr. and it's $100 for the pair shipped.

Boarded VLocity JR [also not 100% on the board but also tested, works perfectly, etc.] Comes with the speedfeed as well. $60 shipped individually. Pair it with the EmpireB and it's $100 for the pair shipped.

Black FLEX JT strap. No stretching. Could use a wash but nothing ridiculously stained. Not sure how rare these are now if at all. $10 SOLD

Blue JT arm bands I considered turning into FLEX straps. One is perfect, one is a little dirty but will wash and look perfect as well. I know when I obtained these, they were stupid rare. With a snip and some sewing, these will be some of the illest straps ever. $60 each shipped. SOLD

VERY lightly used blue/black NXe 4+3+2 pack. I think I used this ONCE. It looks it. Could use a wash but all the velcro is perfect, everything looks in perfect condition, no staining to my eye. $40 shipped.

Black/olive DM regulator. I believe this came off my DM7. I never used it as it came with the DM and it also has a CP. I was partial to the CP so I used that and this sat in my gearbag. It looks perfect and works perfect. $30 shipped.
[IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s301/endoffraudxx/DMreg_zps71006bc7.jpg[/IMG

Black JT teams. Size 30-34 max [adjustable straps]. I used these a few times at work [I was a ref] so they stayed nearly perfect. A few stitches are coming lose from the washing and a VERY minimal amount of color loss on the big logos but the knees, pants, bottoms, everything is PERFECT. No typical knee damage, no ripping or tearing. These are prime. $50 shipped.

An old, used SEVERE ref jersey. I used this for a year or so. It's been around but not ripping or torn. You can see it's a little dingy but great for practice or work. Size is XL. $20 shipped.

Now for the rare stuff. This is a super OG 1 of 1 HK streetball that is BRAND NEW and YEARS old. I want to say I acquired this in 2007? Anywho, it's also REVERSABLE! The black is the true outside, and the inside is white but can be reversed as printing is on both sides. This is truly a unique piece. The pink looks a little weird because of my camera but I assure you it is vibrant hot pink. Size is XL. $300 shipped or best reasonable offer. I will look at trades.
Black side [the true outside] Front in first picture, back in second.

White side [inside, technically] Front in first picture, back in second.

Another 1 of 1 super OG HK item. This is a long sleeve which is also brand new. I wore this once. It is PERFECT. The pinks are super vibrant - again, sorry about the flash in the pictures, they take away from the nice hot pink color they truly are - and the quality is suburb. It is has printing on the front and back. Size is XXXL [fits like a XL/2XLish]
Front in the first picture, back in the second. $250 or best reasonable offer. Will look at trades.

Last super OG 1 of 1 HKhyphy HK headband. To my knowledge - and what I was told when I got this - was that it was 1 of 1 and will never be replicated [same went with the streetball and long sleeve, too]. I wore it to work once sitting behind a desk handing out rentals and going over rules at a field I used to work at. It has never seen game play and has sat a box since. $100 or best reasonable offer.

RULES:
1. If you are buying, you pay first, I ship second.
2. If you are using PayPal, you are paying fees or the 3% - whichever makes you more comfortable.
3. You pay shipping unless we agree on something else.
4. I will ship the package the next business day priority with tracking + appropriate insurance.
5. Items are sold as listed and described. If I say it's working, I assure you it is. I can send a video prior to payment for anything electric.
6. Lowballers will be dealt with accordingly.
7. If you read this, BUMP please.

TRADES:
-JT teams, sizes in the 38+ range, must be PERFECT condition. I'll also consider something else if it's worth my time.
-DYE Rotor
-FLEX
-Tanks
-Other cool OG apparel + headware
-Wouldn't mind a EGO11 DARK. :l

Last edited by HIDDEN AGENDA : 12-27-2013 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Had to make prices bold because DaddyD504 is blind.
HIDDEN AGENDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-20-2013, 09:36 PM #2
sokopath
Kitty Amazing

Annual Supporting Member
sokopath is Legendary
sokopath supports Empire
prices?
sokopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:08 PM #3
cjzpb909

how much u want for the velocity and the nxe pack?
cjzpb909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:20 AM #4
maxgaud12

How much for the streetball jersey
maxgaud12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 04:27 PM #5
Paintball bro 123

I'll take your pod pack. How much?
Paintball bro 123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 02:16 AM #6
zachxattck

How much for the empire??
zachxattck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:51 AM #7
HIDDEN AGENDA (Banned)

Prices added!
Old 12-01-2013, 09:27 AM #8
Demo2222

Annual Supporting Member
you need to put prices on everything per bst rules...
are you willing to ship first since you are a brand new account with no feedback?
Old 12-01-2013, 03:30 PM #9
HIDDEN AGENDA (Banned)

I'm confused. Most of the stuff has pricing. The only things that don't are the HK stuff which I'm taking offers on because the prices aren't cheap. And no. You don't go to a store, take something home and pay for it later. If you're buying, you pay first. I have plenty of feedback pouring in for some gun trades. My other account went inactive while I wasn't on here for a few years during my hiatus. If you don't feel comfortable buying, then I won't hold you against it.

Thanks.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:58 PM #10
EmPirat3
︻┳デ=ó

EmPirat3 is a Supporting Member
EmPirat3 posts videos on PbNation
EmPirat3 plays in the APPA D4 division
EmPirat3 is Legendary
anything in sig for black JTs and/or any HK stuff?
Old 12-04-2013, 03:18 PM #11
killmax101
sXe

Annual Supporting Member
killmax101 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
killmax101 posts videos on PbNation
killmax101 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
killmax101 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
killmax101 is Legendary
killmax101 supports DLX Technology
killmax101 supports Empire
Price on streetball.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:55 PM #12
my05blackego
Bang bang

my05blackego owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Pm me price on streetball
my05blackego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:35 AM #13
HIDDEN AGENDA (Banned)

PM's replied to.
Old 12-27-2013, 01:29 PM #14
DaddyD504
Former Lethal

DaddyD504 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Please post prices you are looking for on the HK stuff, I honestly don't care you are taking offers.. who cares. put a price on it so we know where your at in your head. Go ahead and put 500$ on that HK stuff, at least I know what kind of figure your looking for. This isn't gold dug up underneath an Egypt pyramid from the 1800's. You are trying to sell clothing.. that was made post 2000. Be for real and put up a price.
DaddyD504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:41 PM #15
HIDDEN AGENDA (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyD504 View Post
Please post prices you are looking for on the HK stuff, I honestly don't care you are taking offers.. who cares. put a price on it so we know where your at in your head. Go ahead and put 500$ on that HK stuff, at least I know what kind of figure your looking for. This isn't gold dug up underneath an Egypt pyramid from the 1800's. You are trying to sell clothing.. that was made post 2000. Be for real and put up a price.
a. Glad you don't care seeing as you aren't making an offer meaning you aren't serious about purchasing this stuff.
b. There are prices. I even bolded them because you're possibly blind or illiterate.
c. I've never been to Egypt. I heard it sucks.
Old 12-28-2013, 09:10 PM #16
Lpaintballer08

Egypt gold is less value than an old pink shirt... free up
Old 12-29-2013, 07:58 PM #17
caroline baller
MOBILE GUN TURRET

caroline baller owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIDDEN AGENDA View Post
a. Glad you don't care seeing as you aren't making an offer meaning you aren't serious about purchasing this stuff.
b. There are prices. I even bolded them because you're possibly blind or illiterate.
c. I've never been to Egypt. I heard it sucks.

LOLOLOL People on here these days are so uptight. It aint like it used to be! Glad to see another baller coming back from their hiatus man free bump!

If you come back with full pods you're not doing your job !!
caroline baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:29 PM #18
HIDDEN AGENDA (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline baller View Post
LOLOLOL People on here these days are so uptight. It aint like it used to be! Glad to see another baller coming back from their hiatus man free bump!
So I noticed. Kids these days.

Appreciate the free bump, baby boo.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:25 PM #19
alty66
cougar hunter

has been a member for 10 years
alty66 plays in the PSP
alty66 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
alty66 plays in the APPA D3 division
Jersey
alty66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:46 PM #20
amontoya

Pm'd

Nvm I see your banned.

Last edited by amontoya : 01-04-2014 at 11:49 PM.
amontoya is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.