Got some extra snowboard stuff this season, might as well help some people out!
Everything is guaranteed the condition I say, or your money back
32 Degrees Snowboard boots: 49 + fees. obo
- Black color
- size 8, never used for season
- outside of both boots: 10/10
- left boot Laces: 9.5/10
- right boot Laces: 10/10
- inside of both boots: 9.5/10
Ride Snowboard boots: 49 + fees. obo
- White color
- size 9, used half of a season
- outside of both boots: 8.5/10
- left boot Laces: 9/10
- right boot Laces: 9/10
- inside of both boots: 10/10
Dragon Mace, JP Solberg Signature Model Goggles: 49 + fees. obo
- dirty-***-scratched lens, in all honesty
- frames/strap are flawess
- You're shipping first, unless otherwise worked out. If you post, or pm me about any of these items in the thread, you agree to this rule, and all rules listed hereafter.
- If you're stuff doesn't work, you pay for all fees needed.
- My guns and gear work, 100%. You want insurance you pay for it - I'm not responsible after I ship, if it's broken, I will assume it's your fault. You want a video to prove it? Ask for it.
- Thread will be edited when, and where needed as I see fit
Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.