Originally Posted by ArchAngelIon
Sorry to **** on your parade kid. Your numbers and demands sound ****ing greedy.
If you want to be a high school team, be a high school team. Work with local paintball (and non paintball) businesses to get funding. Don't expect much until you make the podium at events where people are paying attention. Flip burgers and hustle to afford your own gear. Hell, you can get markers from 07 that can compete with modern markers for 175$. Expecting your school to cover your gear costs is a pipe dream.
I would revise your team needs to the following:
1) A message on the morning announcements that there is in fact a paintball team forming at the school.
2) Space after school to hold your meetings.
3) Possibly a jersey stipend as well as permission to use the school logo and mascot.
I've been there done that in 2004.
1. This thread is like 2 years old
2. OP is a teacher at the school
3. OP got sponsorship deals