BOTH GUNS ARE GONE
- I'm easy going, don't act like a dick.
- Pricing is posted, if you want to make another offer, PM it to me.
- I don't ship first, my feedback more than speaks for itself.
- I put tracking on ALL packages, and it will be included in the shipping costs.
- If you want insurance you cover it (once I ship your item I'm no longer responsible for it).
- If you offer me something be ready to ship/pay the day a deal is made.
- I will only "hold" something for you if you make a non-refundable deposit (amount based on a percentage of the amount of the item I have to hold)
I'm not interested in extra gear with trades, I want guns + $$ or straight cash money for these guns.
Please post here to let me know you are PMing me then PM me with your cash offer. Please post all trade offers clearing ("sig" is not clear) (Ex. Axe in sig + $500) if I have to guess what you are offering I'm unlikely to PM you.
#1 Swamp SLS
The gun shows some signs of wear, there are some dings on the grip frame, there is some scratching on the barrel kit, as well as a few dings randomly on the gun. I've done my best to get photos of the imperfections on this gun
The gun shoots great and is functionally 10/10 with no mechanical issues to worry about.
cosmetically the gun is a 8/10 as it is decently well used and about 3 years old
3 SL2 barrel backs (.693, .689, .685)
2 SL2 barrel fronts (14" & 16")
spares baggy (some parts have been used)
stock bolt w ramped insert
HP and LP valve guides (LP Is installed)
both SLS triggers (blade and scythe)
Ego10 case (stock case) - case is pretty beat up from previous owner(s), but still zips up good and keeps the gun safe
What I want for the SLS
$750 shipped/paypald (continental US only)
Trade value will be higher (all trades must include cash or be heavily in my favor)
Guns + cash (please send me an amount you plan to add with your offer)
2-4-1's and 3-4-1s
Next up is a E1 WGP Karnivor
#2 WGP Karnivor
Cosmetic condition : 7/10
There are some dings and scratches on the gun, the beaver tail has a small curve at the end, and the back section of the ram is not color matched / has been replaced for functionality.
Mechanical Condition: 9.5/10
the stock steel line has been replaced with macro to be easier to clean/maintain. there is some wear present on the bolt (as one would expect with a used gun.
These guns are no longer in production and highly sought after due to the very unique milling. This is a very early serial number, as such this gun is the E1 software.
What I want for the karni:
$400 shipped / gifted or + fees
Guns + cash (trade values will be discussed, I'm mainly looking for cash)