I have up for sale or trade my unique Darq Marq. The story behind this is that 126 Darqs were milled. One was destroyed in some sort of horrific incident, so there are 125 out there in various hands. Two were factory annodized in a sponge scheme, and one of those was stolen. Aaron Tholey (now of XSV, and formerly of many pro teams) had seen it on the wall at Warped Sportz, and liked the pattern enough to get another Darq and have it redone by the factory in the same pattern. This is that gun. I've used her sparingly over the last three years, mostly at Living Legends. She was fully checked out by Bjorn and Terry at the BLAST tech booth last year at NPPL Chicago/Living Legends 5, and got a new bolt pillow at that time.
If I don't get an interesting offer, or the right fit of a gun, I have zero problems keeping this amazing shooter. This is a gun a true connoisseur of paintball markers will understand and appreciate!
There is a small nick at the bottom and some wear on the front of the 360 reg.
Bob Long/Warped Sportz Darq Marq in factory sponge anno
Correct 360 regulator
Correct 4c eyes
Correct Violent trigger
Correct Tadao M8 board
Correct Bob Long cam drive ASA mounted to CP rail
Stock engine for buttery smooth shots!
Comes with Bob Long Marq pressure tester!
$625 cash or $650PP for the gun, pressure tester, and Freak (back, silver 14" AA front, 4 inserts)
$550 cash or $575PP for the gun and pressure tester only
Make me an offer.
Interesting trades, 2 for 1 deals, Axes plus cash - I know you guys have those!
Action picture from this fall at Shawack Paintball in Wisconsin
Freak on Darq at the office today.
Scout's Code of Trading
1. Don't expect me to ship first. I may have done it a few times in the past, but I've also had to threaten police action with people, too. This also applies to my offers on other threads, I'm afraid. Having been around here for ten-plus years and being part of the staff team, I'm fairly sure I'm not going to scam anyone.
2. Preference will be given to Annual Supporting Members.
3. My gear works upon shipping, I expect the same. *If you misrepresent your gear as working, and it isn't, you will pay return shipping.* I'm done paying to ship people's junkers back to them when they tell me they work great.
4. Please post your offers here rather than PM'ing me. My in box fills up awfully quick these days.
5. Please don't lowball me, and don't ask me to add. If I could do that, I would have offered to.
6. Any cash offers must be done with a USPS money order. PayPal offers, please allow for the 3% fees.
7. I tend to ship UPS, due to their tracking system. UPS-Slow is my usual method because it's cheap and reliable. I expect the same in return.
8. I will not "PM the lowest price". It's listed, thanks. If you want to negotiate, start off here, and we'll see where things go.