PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 10-21-2013, 05:11 AM #1
sogo

Bob Long Insight F/S/T

Acquired this marker in a trade and it has been incredible. Smooth, accurate, quite, efficient, and reliable. To be clear, there are no problems with this marker everything is functioning perfectly. Ergonomics are among the best I have experienced, it has a super comfortable feel to it. I've come to a spot where I can keep this gun, or downgrade and get a new video card for my pc, or maybe some magazines for my m&p. Either way I want to downgrade and enjoy some of my other interests.

v2 bolt tip. New board update. (According to the previous owner, and I have included pictures of both) Everything is stock.

I'll rate this gun 10/10 Mechanically & 9.9/10 Cosmetically. 9.9 because it is used, but I haven't been able to find any imperfections

Bring me TRADES + CASH!!!
NO DYE!
NO LOW-ENDS!

Axe Pro + Cash
Axe + More Cash
Geo2 + Cash
Luxe + Cash
Ego11 + Cash
Ego8 + More Cash

Make sensible offers please, What I'm looking for is a fair trade that suits both parties. And might mention I don't mind keeping this gun if nothing good is offered. I'm not going to "hook you up" and don't expect you to give me any special deal.

Price is 850 obo *GUN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE*

Last edited by sogo : 10-25-2013 at 02:28 PM.
sogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:24 AM #2
sogo

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abf_qT3qL4g

My apologies for the one handed video phone camera work, also my phone mic makes the gun sound a little funky. It sounds like a normal spool valve marker, and the gun was shooting 287-292 fps on psp
Old 10-22-2013, 01:27 AM #3
marcus.nash101
!Warheads on Forheads!

marcus.nash101 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
marcus.nash101 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
marcus.nash101 supports DLX Technology
Lv1 for trade if interested you add of course lmk.
marcus.nash101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:41 PM #4
sogo

Looking to downgrade nty
Old 10-22-2013, 10:34 PM #5
Olsenb

Olsenb owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Olsenb has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Olsenb has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Olsenb has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
PMd.
Old 10-23-2013, 01:06 PM #6
sogo

^got it, talking to you
Old 10-23-2013, 02:07 PM #7
SoulCoffin
BigEvilOnline.com

Annual Supporting Member
purple/black regency crome 2 + $150?
SoulCoffin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:39 PM #8
sogo

ty for the offer but I will pass
Old 10-25-2013, 12:19 PM #9
Codyr23

Codyr23 plays in the PSP
Codyr23 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Traded to me.

G.I SPORTZ
Kick'N Paintball Park
Codyr23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:27 PM #10
sogo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyr23 View Post
Traded to me.

The truth
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.