Things to consider
1. You came to me, this is my thread. Respect me and I'll respect you
2. I'm not shipping first unless your feedback score is 10 higher than mine, any negative and I would prefer you ship first
3. I'm not trying to get to cup, I'm not trying to buy the new dm15 or the SL158 or LV4 or luxe 3.2 or whatever. I'm just a guy with a job that likes playing paintball on the weekend, that being said I'm not trying to sell my gun as quick as possible so don't ask me what the very lowest price I'll go is, don't expect your '(Lowball) RIGHT NOW/TONIGHT!' offer to hold any more heft than another offer
4. The marker is not sold until I receive money for it, I'm not holding guns for anyone.... period.
5. Be ready to text me, This keeps communication easy and clear.
6. If we can't come to a deal.... hey, no hard feelings buddy
Today I have my '03 Viking for Sale.
The marker is Blind and has the semi-only nelson board. I bought this gun to be a rec-ball warrior but it's just in waaaay too good shape to beat the hell out of :/ . Gun has no leaks and shoots as any viking should. I understand these things have a limited market so I am ready and willing to wait for what I want. I also know that NO ONE on PbNation has any money but has plenty of markers so trades are more than welcome
Essentially I'm looking to trade my 454 big block Chevelle with no AC, manual windows and locks, and vinyl seats for a nice little Civic with AC, satellite navigation and traction control.
Specs are as follows
Gloss Blue Viking
10/10 seriously not a scratch on it
-Nelson board (semi only)
-CP reg w/ rail from the company formerly known as Smart Parts (don't tell the viking)
-CCM feedneck blue collar matches better in person (Tooled up the original taking it off, but it was worthless anyway can include if you really want it)
-Matching Javelin barrel (also in perfect condition)
-Matching Blue sidewinder reg
Price: $300 OBO
I probably won't be able to add cash, DEFINITELY won't be able to add anything in the triple digits
DM6 and up
Ego7 and up/Geo
Marq's (love these)
Eteks 2 and up(might have to come with cash)
Mechs/pumps (nothing against them, I actually love them, I just have plenty)
If you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you need more pics I would be glad to take one. I would also be glad to take a dry fire video for anyone seriously interested.
THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!