Old 10-23-2013, 12:34 PM #1
RavinX13
PewPewPew

has been a member for 10 years
RavinX13 is BST Trusted
RavinX13 plays in the APPA beginner division
RavinX13 supports Empire
Remote Line to MK3

Anyone know if it is possible, and field legal, to run a remote line to the 13ci stock tank on the MK3? I just don't like the idea of only having ~100 shots if I am going to a big game. I'd rather go loaded for bear and make less trips.

If not is it possible to use like a 48ci, or a stubby?

RavinX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-23-2013, 02:06 PM #2
Vysen

Vysen is an NCPA player
It will work just keep in mind your bigger tank is only going to start affecting the 13ci whenever it drops below your other tanks output pressure, and is only going to add air to it at that pressure. So if your bigger tanks reg output is say 550psi or something, your 13ci won't feed from it until it drops below that pressure, and at that point it'll only be constantly fed air at 550psi.

So it depends on what pressure your gun runs at, how big your other tank is, if you go full-auto, and what output pressure that tanks reg is at. The lower the guns operating pressure is than your second tanks reg output pressure, the better off you are. If you go solely semi-auto you should also be safe.

Long story short, it should work fine.

Just run the 13ci in the stock as normal, and get the biggest carbon fiber 4500psi SHP tank you possibly can (90ci and up) and hook it up to it's fill nipple when it runs low or leave it on the whole time. Just remember even after the 13ci would run out, and you run it through the fill-nipple, and then that runs out, you can connect the bigger tank to a gun and still have air left. It's not an efficient set-up but It should work.
Vysen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 02:13 PM #3
RavinX13
PewPewPew

has been a member for 10 years
RavinX13 is BST Trusted
RavinX13 plays in the APPA beginner division
RavinX13 supports Empire
Basically I would be better off just going with a standard stock and remote line or getting a larger take and using it as the stock?

RavinX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:22 AM #4
Tecnophobia
Tecnophobia

You cant just connect another tank to the 13ci tank using the fillnipple aint working.
And yes its better just to get milsigs stock that uses remotelines
Tecnophobia is offline   Reply With Quote