Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 09-09-2013, 04:07 PM #1
birdinator

Annual Supporting Member
birdinator owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
<><><Bob Long Vice Gloss Black Virtue LED Board TechT Bolt F/S/T<><><

Rules:
1. I do not ship first under any reason! Don't bother trying to convince me but I won't!
2. If you offer a crazy stupid price, I will be a dick back
3. Post or Pm, I really don't care
4. All trades are in MY FAVOR!
5. I shoot my guns before I ship them and do a video of them shooting, then boxing up to ship, so don't tell me you get it and it's broken!
6. If you want a shooting video just ask.
7. I tell all the flaws of my gun in the description, I don't want to get your gun and someone took a wrench to the barrel.

Negative feedback story: In this case I was the buyer so I didn't scam anyone. I got this the gun and it was leaking down the barrel. I have dealt with this so I went to replace the gold poppet with the extra one he sent me. As I went to unscrew the back piece, it was really tight. I finally got it out and there were metal shavings everywhere. It was obvious it is stripped out and the extra poppet wouldn't go in because the threads were to bulged out. He sold me a mini with a stripped out bolt guide and back piece to the bolt guide. So I did what anyone else would do and messaged him and he told me to call empire to get the replacement part for free. I said the part is $20 and I shouldn't have to call empire to fix the broken gun you sent me. He told me I was being a child and should just call them. Considering he wasn't doing anything about it, I called empire and they told me it was "the users fault." I told him and he said "Its over with, the is no reason for me to refund you any more especially since its your mini not mine, im not gonna fix your gun just move on and fix it.." The person still refused to do anything about this and I left bad feedback so he did.

Sub nation. Today I have for sale a Bob Long Vice Paintball Marker Gloss Black W/ Virtue LED Board and TechT Bolt. This gun shoots ropes and does not have a single leak. It has little breach wear for its age and the bolt is in pretty good shape. Very little wear on the gun itself. The only down side is, is that the feed neck clamp is missing so there is a nut there. Still works fine and the clamp is only a few dollars from Bob Long. No stock barrel or case but will come with a very nice 2 piece Furious Barrel .689.

Cash Price: $365 Shipped And ppl'd FIRM

Trades:
Mini + $$
Axe + $
Ego 08 (We'll talk)
If you are willing, Ego 09 Straight
Any Dye guns highly in my favor and lots of cash
Please no angels, vanguards, tippmanns, ect.
NOT ADDING FOR ANYTHING UNLESS STUPID GOOD

Pics:

Last edited by birdinator : 09-28-2013 at 04:03 PM.
birdinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-10-2013, 10:29 PM #2
js1147

2011 reflex rail with ironman trigger and like new z2 plus 60
Old 09-11-2013, 12:48 PM #3
birdinator

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by js1147 View Post
2011 reflex rail with ironman trigger and like new z2 plus 60
Pming you
Old 09-15-2013, 09:27 PM #4
miniechi

Annual Supporting Member
Would like to trade for my dangerous power fusion fx, it has the hush bolt and the law ram, no leaks works perfectly, no problems at all, I am currently waiting for my violent trigger (scythe) to arrive, Thanks
miniechi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:25 AM #5
birdinator

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniechi View Post
Would like to trade for my dangerous power fusion fx, it has the hush bolt and the law ram, no leaks works perfectly, no problems at all, I am currently waiting for my violent trigger (scythe) to arrive, Thanks
Pm'd
Old 09-17-2013, 07:11 AM #6
bigdaddy mick
check your hopper

bigdaddy mick owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Pmd
Old 09-22-2013, 01:10 PM #7
infamous4511
its j to the roc!

infamous4511 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
infamous4511 supports Team VICIOUS
infamous4511 supports DLX Technology
Nt we keep barrels? Lmk
infamous4511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:11 PM #8
pbdude23
Orbital Paintball

pbdude23 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
DM9 Virtue oled and Bwing bolt, pm me if interested.
pbdude23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 04:21 PM #9
bwiles777

09 ego we can talk. pm me
bwiles777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:41 AM #10
goocherrific

goocherrific owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
goocherrific has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
goocherrific has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
pm'd
goocherrific is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.