PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-16-2012, 05:33 PM #1
aaronh88

Another WG 65 question

Hello
I have a WG 65 A1 (same body and internals as regular WG 65) but there's an issue or two.
It was stored in a closet for awhile, as I hadn't played in a year or two, and just recently brought it out to clean it up and sell it.
Initially it gassed up no problem (running CO2) yet wouldn't re-cock after firing once. Tried a couple different springs, same thing. After trying a few times, it now immediately leaks from the valve area. I've tried two different cup seals, and triple-checked that everything is installed properly. No scratches on the valve or striker.
There is a pin through the body that is missing.. I have no idea where the original went, but if I understand correctly, the only purpose is to stop the valve and striker from moving to where they are not supposed to, yes? I've slid in a similar sized piece of metal and I understand that it wouldn't be a 100% perfect seal, but this wouldn't cause a leak from the valve/cup seal area would it? It should only affect the operation in the firing/recocking stage.
So my question is, where can I get O-rings for this? It's the only thing that I can think of that would make any difference, but I've tried two pro shops and some random hardware/automotive shops as well.
Also, what about the composite bolt I've seen mentioned... I looked up 'Bandit Bolt' but my search has come up empty.
Lastly, the missing pin... I realize it's all a long shot, but if anyone has any info I'd appreciate it.
Alternatively, if someone would like to make me an offer on the gun as is, I'd like to hear it. I'm new, so I can't receive PMs.
aaronh88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-15-2013, 07:26 PM #2
BannedLiam

mhm
BannedLiam is offline   Reply With Quote