ReplyNews Ups

Old 10-08-2013, 06:56 PM #295
GUN_YOU_DOWN_3
3hunna

GUN_YOU_DOWN_3 plays in the PSP
GUN_YOU_DOWN_3 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviox View Post
It really isn't far fetched, why would a team like the TonTons need to cheat? Especially with the history and success they've had this year? Makes NO sense.
yea it's not at all
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2013, 07:06 PM #296
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG
LIKE LIGHTNING

Annual Supporting Member
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG is BST Legit
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevens23 View Post
Ton Tons all the way! lol Psp blows anyways! Better off playing somewhere that they will get a fair shake. Accidents are accidents stuff happens. I seriously doubt the reaction would be the same if it were to happen to the all mighty God gifted Dynasty team.
For real, if the psp wants to start implementing penalties after the fact, then maybe they should, start watching all video and everytime they see some one wipe, plan on, etc hit them with penalties going into the next tournement.

Yes maybe Voulot's gun was malfunctioning, but only on the first and secound shot.

What was up with the Ironmen adjusting velocity at the start gate? Oh no, one of the oldestest teams in paintball history wouldn't cheat! (Sarcasm)

Where are the additional sanctions for CEP? Oh wait they are the crappy team from Alabama, and the TonTon's are the silly frenchmen.

Im sorry that these hypocritical Americans have treated you so unjustly, TonTon's, you are a great team, and will be missed.
HKARMY
EKK
SHIFT PROGRAM
SPEKTA 2 LV1
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:06 PM #297
specopsdeath2
DANGER ZONE

Annual Supporting Member
specopsdeath2 plays in the PSP
specopsdeath2 is an NCPA player
specopsdeath2 plays in the APPA D3 division
specopsdeath2 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
specopsdeath2 is Legendary
specopsdeath2 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loic Voulot View Post
Hi everyone,
I'm Loic Voulot, #25, TonTon player. The player who has been banned 3 games for a shoot at 352 fps
As you can see I don't post a lot, but now I have to.

We say in french "Ne parle pas aux abrutis, ša les intruit", means sometime you have to be patient and not response to people talking about you.
BUT when Chris Raehl starts to say lies on me, I have to take position.

First I want to apology for my broken english, this is not my mother language, I ll try to do my best.

Chris is a liar, or stupid, or both and I can not see why he is doing this. Chris is one of the top manager of the PSP, is he talking for himself or is it a way for the PSP to send a message to us?

Chris, I'm the player with the gun shooting at 352fps and I'm not the durty cheater you want to describe.
As we explained many times, I had a oring trouble on my stock gun. I want to say it loud and clear, my gun is a stock gun, from the board to the regulator. The 352 shoot was ONLY the first one, absolutely not during a game. My gun WAS NOT shooting at 352 fps!!

After this game I was at the meeting between, Dave Youngblood, Tom Cole, Damien (Supr'airball staff to translate for me), Fabrice Colombo and me. You were not there but you are talking like you were there and know everything.
I can give you an advice, instead of saying bull*****, you can ask to the PSP to give you my gun and have a look on it. I left America without the gun.
The tech that opened my gun, I mean totally dismounted my gun said to Dave and Tom that the gun was 100% stock and nothing prove that it was intentional to shoot hot. It was a gun trouble, exactly the same that a CEP player had, shooting at 406 fps, in this case again, only the first shoot.
Dave Youngblood himself explained to Tom that the hyper3 oring was looking like a "donut", leaking, increasing the pressure in the gun as long as you wait.
I invite you to watch again the game on pbaccess. You ll see that I had a minor during the first 20 shoots the ref did with my gun (304fps, yellow flag).
It s only minutes after, when the ref came again, my gun have spent minutes on the grass under the sun, my first shoot was at 352 fps, then one at 320 fps then all the shoots under 300fps.

I m 100% sorry for this, I know I had not spent enough time to take care of my gun, to change the orings, to open the gun, grease it. This is an oversight mistake, far away from what you talk about on this forum. This is a big mistake, absolutely not professional but oversight does not mean cheating.

You are the n░3 or 4 of the PSP, you speak and write a good english, you manage the college paintball, good for you. It does not mean you are right.
You don't know who I am, what I do and where I come from but you take the right to judge me and say lies.
You can find hundreds of examples in other sports, try to compare, I really don't care because from the beginning, you're lying about me and the team.
You use PSP releases to argue, so what do you think about this part

"Lane Wright :
6. Some TonTon equipment was confiscated and checked by techs.
7. There's no evidence that the guns were intentionally set up to cheat. Nothing about the guns and what they were doing would have given any real advantage to the team using them.
The TonTon's are not dirty cheating bastards - or at least the facts of this situation do not prove or even lean toward that conclusion.

The PSP did not knowingly let them play games with break out modes because we were too lazy to do anything, have no regard for safety, or any other of the ridiculous reasons people have surmised.

Additional penalties will be forthcoming. There is no evidence that the TonTon's engaged in intentional acts to gain advantage over teams and no evidence that malice was involved. Knowing the actual facts about what the guns were doing and/or not doing - there's no reason to believe the issues gave them any actual unfair advantage during competition.

"

Once again, I'm so sorry for this oversight mistake, I run a paintball school, I'm the national French selection captain and member of the France paintball federation, I ll continue to put 100% of my energy to practice hard all year long to be more competitive on the field and promote as good as possible my passion.
I don't need to cheat, I don't want to cheat and I have never cheated, I won't start today.

I want to thank all the smart people that understood we made a mistake, all the people that support us, it counts a lot.
We made a mistake, we respect the rules, we accept the punishment but I ca not accept how you try to deform the reality.

There is a big difference between you and me, Chris.
You say on a public space that my team and I are cheater, with no proof, using lies.
I say you're a stupid liar with about 20 posts on this thread as proofs.

Feel free to reach me by private message if you want to continue your vendetta but be sure I will not waste time to answer you right here. It does not help paintball and more important, I don't understand why you do this.

"L'ignorance, c'est la force"

TonTon 4 Ever
#25 Loic Voulot
Much love for this response.

Too many questions left from certain posts in this thread, that went against psp postings.

I wish you all the best of luck, the TonTons will be missed!!
University of Hartford PC United
Proud Sponsors:
YetiPB Laysick Ninja
specopsdeath2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:35 PM #298
Kwistian

Don't want to be part of any debate, just wanted to lend my vocal support to TonTons and say that, in my eyes, the PSP has really hurt their image and done a huge disservice to themselves and the sport of paintball as a whole.
Kwistian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:36 PM #299
Deviox
Looks like a I4

Deviox owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Deviox plays in the APPA beginner division
Deviox has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Deviox has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwistian View Post
Don't want to be part of any debate, just wanted to lend my vocal support to TonTons and say that, in my eyes, the PSP has really hurt their image and done a huge disservice to themselves and the sport of paintball as a whole.
Agreed, wholeheartedly. Obvious over-penalization happened, and I've never seen Aftershock or CEP get crazy penalties such as the TonTons.

If you have questions about this sport, PM me!
"Originally posted by neweraballer76: Oh ****ing Christ. Get the tin foil before the CIA get in your brain."

Limited Edition Dynasty Draco Luxe 2.0

Embers Darted Ego 11
Deviox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:38 PM #300
HybridPB

now i think we all should attack DYE or DYE o-rings for all this bull they have caused. "DYE your the ones to blame NOT THE TONTONS" grrrrr.......
HybridPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:18 PM #301
Cool_Story_Bro

Cool_Story_Bro owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I'd be down to donate some $$$ for ton tons to come to cup and kick *** ! I think someone owes Ton Tons an apology ( Chris )
Cool_Story_Bro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:25 PM #302
underdog2987
superhero for hire

Wait pro players go on record saying they never cheated, had no intention of cheating, and had no knowledge of any wrong doing???

Where have I heard THAT one before...?
Old 10-08-2013, 10:47 PM #303
MaG Adrenal1ne
#PlayforPride

MaG Adrenal1ne is playing at Living Legends VI
MaG Adrenal1ne plays in the APPA D4 division
MaG Adrenal1ne supports DLX Technology
I enjoyed reading the players responses. True to heart and stated as a matter of fact. Thats class.
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
***ONE OF A KIND G6R***
MaG Adrenal1ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:43 PM #304
Trevor the great

Quote:
Ton Tons all the way! lol Psp blows anyways! Better off playing somewhere that they will get a fair shake. Accidents are accidents stuff happens. I seriously doubt the reaction would be the same if it were to happen to the all mighty God gifted Dynasty team.
are you seriously going to try to say that Dynasty isn't "God gifted". tontons have had great treatment. they've even won world cup in d1 in 2010. they got busted. nuff said.
Trevor the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:51 AM #305
Nick Brockdorff

has been a member for 10 years
Nick Brockdorff posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG View Post
What was up with the Ironmen adjusting velocity at the start gate? Oh no, one of the oldestest teams in paintball history wouldn't cheat! (Sarcasm)
Tired of reading about that as an argument for anything in this thread.

For all you (and others using the same argument) know, he was turning his gun down.....

Nick Brockdorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:32 AM #306
doenertier81

I am really sad that this stupid incident will most likely hinder more exchange between europe and us. European Teams pullout of psp and us Teams pull out of the Millennium. It is a shame. Could habe really brought paintball towards the next Level...
doenertier81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:34 AM #307
eforce
Factory PB

Annual Supporting Member
eforce is a Moderator
eforce plays in the PSP
eforce is an NCPA player
Quote:
Do you even have PSP experience? All you do is make unfounded attacks on the PSP in every post I've seen.
Quote:
As we explained many times, I had a oring trouble on my stock gun. I want to say it loud and clear, my gun is a stock gun, from the board to the regulator. The 352 shoot was ONLY the first one, absolutely not during a game. My gun WAS NOT shooting at 352 fps!!

Dave Youngblood himself explained to Tom that the hyper3 oring was looking like a "donut", leaking, increasing the pressure in the gun as long as you wait.
I invite you to watch again the game on pbaccess. You ll see that I had a minor during the first 20 shoots the ref did with my gun (304fps, yellow flag).
It s only minutes after, when the ref came again, my gun have spent minutes on the grass under the sun, my first shoot was at 352 fps, then one at 320 fps then all the shoots under 300fps.
Loic, can you clarify something please? I haven't seen any of your comments on this and would like to hear from you directly.

Nobody is suggesting that you used that gun to gain a competitive advantage. The more common claim is that you knew the velocity was increasing ("reg creep") and chose to use it anyway because it would stay below 300fps while being fired continuously. The problem is that you can get it to chrono under 300fps and still have the velocity increase above 300fps if there are pauses in shooting once the game starts. Did you know the regulator was malfunctioning before you received the penalty?

Either way, I'm sorry to see that your team has withdrawn from the PSP. I would have liked to see your team move forward despite the sanctions and prove your honesty in future events. Good luck to you in Europe.
eforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:17 AM #308
SwEeT HoMe AlAbAmA
Darwin is watching you.

SwEeT HoMe AlAbAmA owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Re-read what you said eforce. You are contradicting yourself.

51st Orca Street Hustlers
SwEeT HoMe AlAbAmA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:51 AM #309
edek1

You should see his posts in the other thread then...boy what a mess
edek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:23 AM #310
y0ung_m0n3y
Sanchez

y0ung_m0n3y plays in the PSP
y0ung_m0n3y plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by eforce View Post
Do you even have PSP experience? All you do is make unfounded attacks on the PSP in every post I've seen.

Loic, can you clarify something please? I haven't seen any of your comments on this and would like to hear from you directly.

Nobody is suggesting that you used that gun to gain a competitive advantage. The more common claim is that you knew the velocity was increasing ("reg creep") and chose to use it anyway because it would stay below 300fps while being fired continuously. The problem is that you can get it to chrono under 300fps and still have the velocity increase above 300fps if there are pauses in shooting once the game starts. Did you know the regulator was malfunctioning before you received the penalty?

Either way, I'm sorry to see that your team has withdrawn from the PSP. I would have liked to see your team move forward despite the sanctions and prove your honesty in future events. Good luck to you in Europe.

Nicely said.
Old 10-09-2013, 05:25 AM #311
Loic Voulot

Loic Voulot is a Professional paintball player
Quote:
Originally Posted by eforce View Post

Hi Eforce,
No I did not know the velocity was increasing like this.
15 min before the start of the game, when I pressurized my gun, the first ball did not get shot, it stayed in the barrel and the second one broke it. I thought that my gun can have a small drop off (i m not sure of that term, I mean I though the velocity of my first shoot was going down if I wait). It happens sometime with all the gun, especially the spool valve guns.
As you can see on the video, before all the points (and I can say for all the games, points, tournaments I played this year), I m always shooting on the floor, even 3 seconds before the buzzer to avoid this and be sure my gun works perfectly.
Waiting to increase the velocity of a single shoot and shooting on the floor every 5 seconds is a little paradoxical.
Loic Voulot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:44 AM #312
ludo141
Video-Maker

ludo141 posts videos on PbNation
ludo141 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
ludo141 is a PbNation video superstar
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW - Fabrice Colombo, TONTON's Captain ! by 141paintball.com - Subtitled in english

If you dont see the youtube option for the subtitles, open the video in youtube...
ludo141 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:12 AM #313
Deviox
Looks like a I4

Deviox owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Deviox plays in the APPA beginner division
Deviox has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Deviox has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Hi Eforce,
No I did not know the velocity was increasing like this.
15 min before the start of the game, when I pressurized my gun, the first ball did not get shot, it stayed in the barrel and the second one broke it. I thought that my gun can have a small drop off (i m not sure of that term, I mean I though the velocity of my first shoot was going down if I wait). It happens sometime with all the gun, especially the spool valve guns.
As you can see on the video, before all the points (and I can say for all the games, points, tournaments I played this year), I m always shooting on the floor, even 3 seconds before the buzzer to avoid this and be sure my gun works perfectly.
Waiting to increase the velocity of a single shoot and shooting on the floor every 5 seconds is a little paradoxical.

After all most of the claims just make no sense... Why go through so much trouble to achieve a respected status to cheat? There is no logic.

If you have questions about this sport, PM me!
"Originally posted by neweraballer76: Oh ****ing Christ. Get the tin foil before the CIA get in your brain."

Limited Edition Dynasty Draco Luxe 2.0

Embers Darted Ego 11
Deviox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:09 AM #314
eforce
Factory PB

Annual Supporting Member
eforce is a Moderator
eforce plays in the PSP
eforce is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwEeT HoMe AlAbAmA View Post
Re-read what you said eforce. You are contradicting yourself.
How so? I made no accusations and asked Loic for his own explanation of what happened.
eforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:27 AM #315
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG
LIKE LIGHTNING

Annual Supporting Member
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG is BST Legit
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG supports Empire
And another note, even if a gun was shooting hot on the breal, and only on the break, it would be well below 300fps by the time it made it across the field, so not that dangerous.

We learned this in elementry school, gravity and air resistance decrease velocity.
HKARMY
EKK
SHIFT PROGRAM
SPEKTA 2 LV1

Last edited by B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG : 10-09-2013 at 10:30 AM.
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.