PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 10-08-2013, 09:33 AM #211
Loic Voulot

Loic Voulot is a Professional paintball player
Hi everyone,
I'm Loic Voulot, #25, TonTon player. The player who has been banned 3 games for a shoot at 352 fps
As you can see I don't post a lot, but now I have to.

We say in french "Ne parle pas aux abrutis, a les intruit", means sometime you have to be patient and not response to people talking about you.
BUT when Chris Raehl starts to say lies on me, I have to take position.

First I want to apology for my broken english, this is not my mother language, I ll try to do my best.

Chris is a liar, or stupid, or both and I can not see why he is doing this. Chris is one of the top manager of the PSP, is he talking for himself or is it a way for the PSP to send a message to us?

Chris, I'm the player with the gun shooting at 352fps and I'm not the durty cheater you want to describe.
As we explained many times, I had a oring trouble on my stock gun. I want to say it loud and clear, my gun is a stock gun, from the board to the regulator. The 352 shoot was ONLY the first one, absolutely not during a game. My gun WAS NOT shooting at 352 fps!!

After this game I was at the meeting between, Dave Youngblood, Tom Cole, Damien (Supr'airball staff to translate for me), Fabrice Colombo and me. You were not there but you are talking like you were there and know everything.
I can give you an advice, instead of saying bull*****, you can ask to the PSP to give you my gun and have a look on it. I left America without the gun.
The tech that opened my gun, I mean totally dismounted my gun said to Dave and Tom that the gun was 100% stock and nothing prove that it was intentional to shoot hot. It was a gun trouble, exactly the same that a CEP player had, shooting at 406 fps, in this case again, only the first shoot.
Dave Youngblood himself explained to Tom that the hyper3 oring was looking like a "donut", leaking, increasing the pressure in the gun as long as you wait.
I invite you to watch again the game on pbaccess. You ll see that I had a minor during the first 20 shoots the ref did with my gun (304fps, yellow flag).
It s only minutes after, when the ref came again, my gun have spent minutes on the grass under the sun, my first shoot was at 352 fps, then one at 320 fps then all the shoots under 300fps.

I m 100% sorry for this, I know I had not spent enough time to take care of my gun, to change the orings, to open the gun, grease it. This is an oversight mistake, far away from what you talk about on this forum. This is a big mistake, absolutely not professional but oversight does not mean cheating.

You are the n3 or 4 of the PSP, you speak and write a good english, you manage the college paintball, good for you. It does not mean you are right.
You don't know who I am, what I do and where I come from but you take the right to judge me and say lies.
You can find hundreds of examples in other sports, try to compare, I really don't care because from the beginning, you're lying about me and the team.
You use PSP releases to argue, so what do you think about this part

"Lane Wright :
6. Some TonTon equipment was confiscated and checked by techs.
7. There's no evidence that the guns were intentionally set up to cheat. Nothing about the guns and what they were doing would have given any real advantage to the team using them.
The TonTon's are not dirty cheating bastards - or at least the facts of this situation do not prove or even lean toward that conclusion.

The PSP did not knowingly let them play games with break out modes because we were too lazy to do anything, have no regard for safety, or any other of the ridiculous reasons people have surmised.

Additional penalties will be forthcoming. There is no evidence that the TonTon's engaged in intentional acts to gain advantage over teams and no evidence that malice was involved. Knowing the actual facts about what the guns were doing and/or not doing - there's no reason to believe the issues gave them any actual unfair advantage during competition.

"

Once again, I'm so sorry for this oversight mistake, I run a paintball school, I'm the national French selection captain and member of the France paintball federation, I ll continue to put 100% of my energy to practice hard all year long to be more competitive on the field and promote as good as possible my passion.
I don't need to cheat, I don't want to cheat and I have never cheated, I won't start today.

I want to thank all the smart people that understood we made a mistake, all the people that support us, it counts a lot.
We made a mistake, we respect the rules, we accept the punishment but I ca not accept how you try to deform the reality.

There is a big difference between you and me, Chris.
You say on a public space that my team and I are cheater, with no proof, using lies.
I say you're a stupid liar with about 20 posts on this thread as proofs.

Feel free to reach me by private message if you want to continue your vendetta but be sure I will not waste time to answer you right here. It does not help paintball and more important, I don't understand why you do this.

"L'ignorance, c'est la force"

TonTon 4 Ever
#25 Loic Voulot
Loic Voulot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2013, 09:47 AM #212
MisfitKillaz
Bleedin' Green

MisfitKillaz plays in the PSP
MisfitKillaz is an NCPA player
MisfitKillaz plays in the APPA D4 division
doesn't sound like anything out of the ordinary for a pbnation mod to use the forum as their own personal soap box, regardless of truth or necessity.
MisfitKillaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:47 AM #213
Nicky T
Eclipse Customer Service

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Nicky T works for a Paintball manufacturer
Nicky T supports Bob Gurnsey
Personally I think that it is a great shame that the TonTons are not playing at the World Cup. Like them or loathe them, they are always entertaining to watch and in my opinion would have made the event much more interesting to watch.

Nicky T

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NickyTruter
Nicky T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:53 AM #214
b15cu1t

b15cu1t owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loic Voulot View Post
Hi everyone,
I'm Loic Voulot, #25, TonTon player. The player who has been banned 3 games for a shoot at 352 fps

We say in french "Ne parle pas aux abrutis, a les intruit", means sometime you have to be patient and not response to people talking about you.

First I want to apology for my broken english, this is not my mother language, I ll try to do my best.

Chris is a liar, or stupid, or both and I can not see why he is doing this. Chris is one of the top manager of the PSP, is he talking for himself or is it a way for the PSP to send a message to us?

Chris, I'm the player with the gun shooting at 352fps and I'm not the durty cheater you want to describe.
As we explained many times, I had a oring trouble on my stock gun. I want to say it loud and clear, my gun is a stock gun, from the board to the regulator. The 352 shoot was ONLY the first one, absolutely not during a game. My gun WAS NOT shooting at 352 fps!!

After this game I was at the meeting between, Dave Youngblood, Tom Cole, Damien (Supr'airball staff to translate for me), Fabrice Colombo and me. You were not there but you are talking like you were there and know everything.
I can give you an advice, instead of saying bull*****, you can ask to the PSP to give you my gun and have a look on it. I left America without the gun.
The tech that opened my gun, I mean totally dismounted my gun said to Dave and Tom that the gun was 100% stock and nothing prove that it was intentional to shoot hot. It was a gun trouble, exactly the same that a CEP player had, shooting at 406 fps, in this case again, only the first shoot.
Dave Youngblood himself explained to Tom that the hyper3 oring was looking like a "donut", leaking, increasing the pressure in the gun as long as you wait.
I invite you to watch again the game on pbaccess. You ll see that I had a minor during the first 20 shoots the ref did with my gun (304fps, yellow flag).
It s only minutes after, when the ref came again, my gun have spent minutes on the grass under the sun, my first shoot was at 352 fps, then one at 320 fps then all the shoots under 300fps.

I m 100% sorry for this, I know I had not spent enough time to take care of my gun, to change the orings, to open the gun, grease it. This is an oversight mistake, far away from what you talk about on this forum. This is a big mistake, absolutely not professional but oversight does not mean cheating.

You are the n3 or 4 of the PSP, you speak and write a good english, you manage the college paintball, good for you. It does not mean you are right.
You don't know who I am, what I do and where I come from but you take the right to judge me and say lies.
You can find hundreds of examples in other sports, try to compare, I really don't care because from the beginning, you're lying about me and the team.

"Lane Wright :
7. There's no evidence that the guns were intentionally set up to cheat. Nothing about the guns and what they were doing would have given any real advantage to the team using them.
The TonTon's are not dirty cheating bastards - or at least the facts of this situation do not prove or even lean toward that conclusion.

The PSP did not knowingly let them play games with break out modes because we were too lazy to do anything, have no regard for safety, or any other of the ridiculous reasons people have surmised.

Additional penalties will be forthcoming. There is no evidence that the TonTon's engaged in intentional acts to gain advantage over teams and no evidence that malice was involved. Knowing the actual facts about what the guns were doing and/or not doing - there's no reason to believe the issues gave them any actual unfair advantage during competition.

"

Once again, I'm so sorry for this oversight mistake, I run a paintball school, I'm the national French selection captain and member of the France paintball federation, I ll continue to put 100% of my energy to practice hard all year long to be more competitive on the field and promote as good as possible my passion.
I don't need to cheat, I don't want to cheat and I have never cheated, I won't start today.

I want to thank all the smart people that understood we made a mistake, all the people that support us, it counts a lot.
We made a mistake, we respect the rules, we accept the punishment but I ca not accept how you try to deform the reality.

You say on a public space that my team and I are cheater, with no proof, using lies.

Feel free to reach me by private message if you want to continue your vendetta but be sure I will not waste time to answer you right here. It does not help paintball and more important, I don't understand why you do this.

TonTon 4 Ever
#25 Loic Voulot
well said sir and a perfect response
b15cu1t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:55 AM #215
allout2
unsung zero

allout2 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
allout2 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
allout2 is attending Decay of Nations VI
allout2 supports DLX Technology
And Loic just dropped the Mic.
allout2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:03 AM #216
Steve M
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Annual Supporting Member
Steve M plays in the APPA D4 division
Steve M supports DLX Technology
Steve M supports Empire
I don't care if you're right or wrong an organization's management should refrain from arguing on a public forum. It's bad practice. It should have been left between PSP and the Ton Tons to handle privately, in a mature and respectful manner.

Back Players Gang | Fat Ballers Club | Da Luxe MOB | Shocker Owners Club
Steve M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:26 AM #217
Shootingropes
PewPew, Pew, 'Murica

Annual Supporting Member
Shootingropes plays in the PSP
Shootingropes is an NCPA player
Shootingropes supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loic Voulot View Post
Hi everyone,

"Lane Wright :

"

TonTon 4 Ever
#25 Loic Voulot
If people didnt read this yet, read it now.

For Sale: Project Geo
Shootingropes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:31 AM #218
tim2thousand4
Breakout Action Sports!

Annual Supporting Member
tim2thousand4 is BST Legit
tim2thousand4 is playing at Living Legends VII
tim2thousand4 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tim2thousand4 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
tim2thousand4 supports DLX Technology
It's a shame they aren't attending world cup. It's also a shame that our moderators stirring the pot.

Lets act like adults
Old 10-08-2013, 10:38 AM #219
raehl
NCPA President

Annual Supporting Member
raehl is a Supporting Member
raehl plays in the PSP
raehl supports our troops
raehl is an NCPA National Champion
raehl plays in the APPA D5 division
Loic,

First, I'm not a PSP official. I run an ID system. My comments are my personal comments.

Maybe there is a bit of a language barrier, because I've gone back and read all my posts in this thread and the only things I've said are in response to posts by Nokia saying things that were just not accurate, or a general discussion with Nick on whether league sanctions are appropriate for issues where there are on-field penalties as well.

I never said your equipment wasn't stock equipment. I did say the issue wasn't with an o-ring, and it wasn't - o-ring troubles wouldn't lead your gun to behave the way it did. That's not to say you didn't have other mechanical issues with the equipment, just that the description of the technical problem wasn't accurate.

I also had no intention of implying that you're a "cheater". One would be silly to think a player would set up a gun to shoot one or two shots hot to gain a competitive advantage. I think, as you said, you guys made a mistake. It was a significant mistake, but I've already said a couple times here I don't think you intended harm, and I believe your apology for the mistake is sincere.

On my end, I apologize if my attempt to respond to Nokia's claims/implications/conspiracy came off as directed at you or your team, that was not intended.

I think TonTons are a great addition to the league and wish you guys were coming to play Cup.

- Chris

National Collegiate Paintball Association, President - http://www.ncpapaintball.com

American Paintball Players Association - www.paintball-players.org

Last edited by raehl : 10-08-2013 at 11:03 AM.
raehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:40 AM #220
BryanC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim2thousand4 View Post
It's a shame they aren't attending world cup. It's also a shame that our moderators stirring the pot.

Lets act like adults
Truth.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:02 AM #221
docbiddy
iBlastfools

docbiddy plays in the PSP
docbiddy supports Pev's Paintball
docbiddy plays in the APPA D4 division
docbiddy has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
this is outta control. the gun was faulty, not the player. sad to see the tontons go.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:05 AM #222
MisfitKillaz
Bleedin' Green

MisfitKillaz plays in the PSP
MisfitKillaz is an NCPA player
MisfitKillaz plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by raehl View Post
I never said your equipment wasn't stock equipment. I did say the issue wasn't with an o-ring, and it wasn't - o-ring troubles wouldn't lead your gun to behave the way it did. That's not to say you didn't have other mechanical issues with the equipment, just that the description of the technical problem wasn't accurate.
I think its simple enough to see he was experiencing reg creep and for a loss of a better way to explain it is calling it oring troubles. Do you feel better now that you've ambiguously explained it may not be a faulty oring causing that issue?
MisfitKillaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:26 AM #223
naughty88

Annual Supporting Member
naughty88 is a Professional paintball player
naughty88 plays in the PSP
naughty88 donated to help Peyton Trent
naughty88 plays in the APPA Pro division
naughty88 supports DLX Technology
Ton Tons will be missed at World Cup. Guys have heart, and leave it all out on the field every match. I have seen it year in and year out in my professional career. 7-man and PSP!

This incident has not changed my view on them at all. I have a lot of respect for the entire organization.