Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2013, 09:33 AM #211
Loic Voulot
 
Loic Voulot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Loic Voulot is a Professional paintball player
Hi everyone,
I'm Loic Voulot, #25, TonTon player. The player who has been banned 3 games for a shoot at 352 fps
As you can see I don't post a lot, but now I have to.

We say in french "Ne parle pas aux abrutis, a les intruit", means sometime you have to be patient and not response to people talking about you.
BUT when Chris Raehl starts to say lies on me, I have to take position.

First I want to apology for my broken english, this is not my mother language, I ll try to do my best.

Chris is a liar, or stupid, or both and I can not see why he is doing this. Chris is one of the top manager of the PSP, is he talking for himself or is it a way for the PSP to send a message to us?

Chris, I'm the player with the gun shooting at 352fps and I'm not the durty cheater you want to describe.
As we explained many times, I had a oring trouble on my stock gun. I want to say it loud and clear, my gun is a stock gun, from the board to the regulator. The 352 shoot was ONLY the first one, absolutely not during a game. My gun WAS NOT shooting at 352 fps!!

After this game I was at the meeting between, Dave Youngblood, Tom Cole, Damien (Supr'airball staff to translate for me), Fabrice Colombo and me. You were not there but you are talking like you were there and know everything.
I can give you an advice, instead of saying bull*****, you can ask to the PSP to give you my gun and have a look on it. I left America without the gun.
The tech that opened my gun, I mean totally dismounted my gun said to Dave and Tom that the gun was 100% stock and nothing prove that it was intentional to shoot hot. It was a gun trouble, exactly the same that a CEP player had, shooting at 406 fps, in this case again, only the first shoot.
Dave Youngblood himself explained to Tom that the hyper3 oring was looking like a "donut", leaking, increasing the pressure in the gun as long as you wait.
I invite you to watch again the game on pbaccess. You ll see that I had a minor during the first 20 shoots the ref did with my gun (304fps, yellow flag).
It s only minutes after, when the ref came again, my gun have spent minutes on the grass under the sun, my first shoot was at 352 fps, then one at 320 fps then all the shoots under 300fps.

I m 100% sorry for this, I know I had not spent enough time to take care of my gun, to change the orings, to open the gun, grease it. This is an oversight mistake, far away from what you talk about on this forum. This is a big mistake, absolutely not professional but oversight does not mean cheating.

You are the n3 or 4 of the PSP, you speak and write a good english, you manage the college paintball, good for you. It does not mean you are right.
You don't know who I am, what I do and where I come from but you take the right to judge me and say lies.
You can find hundreds of examples in other sports, try to compare, I really don't care because from the beginning, you're lying about me and the team.
You use PSP releases to argue, so what do you think about this part

"Lane Wright :
6. Some TonTon equipment was confiscated and checked by techs.
7. There's no evidence that the guns were intentionally set up to cheat. Nothing about the guns and what they were doing would have given any real advantage to the team using them.
The TonTon's are not dirty cheating bastards - or at least the facts of this situation do not prove or even lean toward that conclusion.

The PSP did not knowingly let them play games with break out modes because we were too lazy to do anything, have no regard for safety, or any other of the ridiculous reasons people have surmised.

Additional penalties will be forthcoming. There is no evidence that the TonTon's engaged in intentional acts to gain advantage over teams and no evidence that malice was involved. Knowing the actual facts about what the guns were doing and/or not doing - there's no reason to believe the issues gave them any actual unfair advantage during competition.

"

Once again, I'm so sorry for this oversight mistake, I run a paintball school, I'm the national French selection captain and member of the France paintball federation, I ll continue to put 100% of my energy to practice hard all year long to be more competitive on the field and promote as good as possible my passion.
I don't need to cheat, I don't want to cheat and I have never cheated, I won't start today.

I want to thank all the smart people that understood we made a mistake, all the people that support us, it counts a lot.
We made a mistake, we respect the rules, we accept the punishment but I ca not accept how you try to deform the reality.

There is a big difference between you and me, Chris.
You say on a public space that my team and I are cheater, with no proof, using lies.
I say you're a stupid liar with about 20 posts on this thread as proofs.

Feel free to reach me by private message if you want to continue your vendetta but be sure I will not waste time to answer you right here. It does not help paintball and more important, I don't understand why you do this.

"L'ignorance, c'est la force"

TonTon 4 Ever
#25 Loic Voulot
Loic Voulot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2013, 09:47 AM #212
MisfitKillaz
Bleedin' Green
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
MisfitKillaz plays in the PSP
MisfitKillaz is an NCPA player
MisfitKillaz plays in the APPA D4 division
doesn't sound like anything out of the ordinary for a pbnation mod to use the forum as their own personal soap box, regardless of truth or necessity.
MisfitKillaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:47 AM #213
Nicky T
Eclipse Customer Service
 
Nicky T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Planet, Manchester
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Nicky T works for a Paintball manufacturer
Nicky T supports Bob Gurnsey
Personally I think that it is a great shame that the TonTons are not playing at the World Cup. Like them or loathe them, they are always entertaining to watch and in my opinion would have made the event much more interesting to watch.

Nicky T
__________________
Any feedback is always welcome. Email me at nick.t@planeteclipse.com with your comments.

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NickyTruter
Nicky T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:53 AM #214
b15cu1t
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: wakefield,england
b15cu1t owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loic Voulot View Post
Hi everyone,
I'm Loic Voulot, #25, TonTon player. The player who has been banned 3 games for a shoot at 352 fps
As you can see I don't post a lot, but now I have to.

We say in french "Ne parle pas aux abrutis, a les intruit", means sometime you have to be patient and not response to people talking about you.
BUT when Chris Raehl starts to say lies on me, I have to take position.

First I want to apology for my broken english, this is not my mother language, I ll try to do my best.

Chris is a liar, or stupid, or both and I can not see why he is doing this. Chris is one of the top manager of the PSP, is he talking for himself or is it a way for the PSP to send a message to us?

Chris, I'm the player with the gun shooting at 352fps and I'm not the durty cheater you want to describe.
As we explained many times, I had a oring trouble on my stock gun. I want to say it loud and clear, my gun is a stock gun, from the board to the regulator. The 352 shoot was ONLY the first one, absolutely not during a game. My gun WAS NOT shooting at 352 fps!!

After this game I was at the meeting between, Dave Youngblood, Tom Cole, Damien (Supr'airball staff to translate for me), Fabrice Colombo and me. You were not there but you are talking like you were there and know everything.
I can give you an advice, instead of saying bull*****, you can ask to the PSP to give you my gun and have a look on it. I left America without the gun.
The tech that opened my gun, I mean totally dismounted my gun said to Dave and Tom that the gun was 100% stock and nothing prove that it was intentional to shoot hot. It was a gun trouble, exactly the same that a CEP player had, shooting at 406 fps, in this case again, only the first shoot.
Dave Youngblood himself explained to Tom that the hyper3 oring was looking like a "donut", leaking, increasing the pressure in the gun as long as you wait.
I invite you to watch again the game on pbaccess. You ll see that I had a minor during the first 20 shoots the ref did with my gun (304fps, yellow flag).
It s only minutes after, when the ref came again, my gun have spent minutes on the grass under the sun, my first shoot was at 352 fps, then one at 320 fps then all the shoots under 300fps.

I m 100% sorry for this, I know I had not spent enough time to take care of my gun, to change the orings, to open the gun, grease it. This is an oversight mistake, far away from what you talk about on this forum. This is a big mistake, absolutely not professional but oversight does not mean cheating.

You are the n3 or 4 of the PSP, you speak and write a good english, you manage the college paintball, good for you. It does not mean you are right.
You don't know who I am, what I do and where I come from but you take the right to judge me and say lies.
You can find hundreds of examples in other sports, try to compare, I really don't care because from the beginning, you're lying about me and the team.
You use PSP releases to argue, so what do you think about this part

"Lane Wright :
6. Some TonTon equipment was confiscated and checked by techs.
7. There's no evidence that the guns were intentionally set up to cheat. Nothing about the guns and what they were doing would have given any real advantage to the team using them.
The TonTon's are not dirty cheating bastards - or at least the facts of this situation do not prove or even lean toward that conclusion.

The PSP did not knowingly let them play games with break out modes because we were too lazy to do anything, have no regard for safety, or any other of the ridiculous reasons people have surmised.

Additional penalties will be forthcoming. There is no evidence that the TonTon's engaged in intentional acts to gain advantage over teams and no evidence that malice was involved. Knowing the actual facts about what the guns were doing and/or not doing - there's no reason to believe the issues gave them any actual unfair advantage during competition.

"

Once again, I'm so sorry for this oversight mistake, I run a paintball school, I'm the national French selection captain and member of the France paintball federation, I ll continue to put 100% of my energy to practice hard all year long to be more competitive on the field and promote as good as possible my passion.
I don't need to cheat, I don't want to cheat and I have never cheated, I won't start today.

I want to thank all the smart people that understood we made a mistake, all the people that support us, it counts a lot.
We made a mistake, we respect the rules, we accept the punishment but I ca not accept how you try to deform the reality.

There is a big difference between you and me, Chris.
You say on a public space that my team and I are cheater, with no proof, using lies.
I say you're a stupid liar with about 20 posts on this thread as proofs.

Feel free to reach me by private message if you want to continue your vendetta but be sure I will not waste time to answer you right here. It does not help paintball and more important, I don't understand why you do this.

"L'ignorance, c'est la force"

TonTon 4 Ever
#25 Loic Voulot
well said sir and a perfect response
b15cu1t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:55 AM #215
allout2
unsung zero
 
allout2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: GA
allout2 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
allout2 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
allout2 is attending Decay of Nations VI
allout2 supports DLX Technology
And Loic just dropped the Mic.
allout2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:03 AM #216
Steve M
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
 
Steve M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Newport News, VA
Annual Supporting Member
Steve M plays in the APPA D4 division
Steve M supports DLX Technology
Steve M supports Empire
I don't care if you're right or wrong an organization's management should refrain from arguing on a public forum. It's bad practice. It should have been left between PSP and the Ton Tons to handle privately, in a mature and respectful manner.
__________________
Widow Makers | Virtue | Spire | Adventure Sports Park | GI Sportz

Back Players Gang | Fat Ballers Club | Da Luxe MOB | Shocker Owners Club
Steve M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:26 AM #217
Shootingropes
PewPew, Pew, 'Murica
 
Shootingropes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New York
Annual Supporting Member
Shootingropes plays in the PSP
Shootingropes is an NCPA player
Shootingropes supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loic Voulot View Post
Hi everyone,
I'm Loic Voulot, #25, TonTon player. The player who has been banned 3 games for a shoot at 352 fps
As you can see I don't post a lot, but now I have to.

We say in french "Ne parle pas aux abrutis, a les intruit", means sometime you have to be patient and not response to people talking about you.
BUT when Chris Raehl starts to say lies on me, I have to take position.

First I want to apology for my broken english, this is not my mother language, I ll try to do my best.

Chris is a liar, or stupid, or both and I can not see why he is doing this. Chris is one of the top manager of the PSP, is he talking for himself or is it a way for the PSP to send a message to us?

Chris, I'm the player with the gun shooting at 352fps and I'm not the durty cheater you want to describe.
As we explained many times, I had a oring trouble on my stock gun. I want to say it loud and clear, my gun is a stock gun, from the board to the regulator. The 352 shoot was ONLY the first one, absolutely not during a game. My gun WAS NOT shooting at 352 fps!!

After this game I was at the meeting between, Dave Youngblood, Tom Cole, Damien (Supr'airball staff to translate for me), Fabrice Colombo and me. You were not there but you are talking like you were there and know everything.
I can give you an advice, instead of saying bull*****, you can ask to the PSP to give you my gun and have a look on it. I left America without the gun.
The tech that opened my gun, I mean totally dismounted my gun said to Dave and Tom that the gun was 100% stock and nothing prove that it was intentional to shoot hot. It was a gun trouble, exactly the same that a CEP player had, shooting at 406 fps, in this case again, only the first shoot.
Dave Youngblood himself explained to Tom that the hyper3 oring was looking like a "donut", leaking, increasing the pressure in the gun as long as you wait.
I invite you to watch again the game on pbaccess. You ll see that I had a minor during the first 20 shoots the ref did with my gun (304fps, yellow flag).
It s only minutes after, when the ref came again, my gun have spent minutes on the grass under the sun, my first shoot was at 352 fps, then one at 320 fps then all the shoots under 300fps.

I m 100% sorry for this, I know I had not spent enough time to take care of my gun, to change the orings, to open the gun, grease it. This is an oversight mistake, far away from what you talk about on this forum. This is a big mistake, absolutely not professional but oversight does not mean cheating.

You are the n3 or 4 of the PSP, you speak and write a good english, you manage the college paintball, good for you. It does not mean you are right.
You don't know who I am, what I do and where I come from but you take the right to judge me and say lies.
You can find hundreds of examples in other sports, try to compare, I really don't care because from the beginning, you're lying about me and the team.
You use PSP releases to argue, so what do you think about this part

"Lane Wright :
6. Some TonTon equipment was confiscated and checked by techs.
7. There's no evidence that the guns were intentionally set up to cheat. Nothing about the guns and what they were doing would have given any real advantage to the team using them.
The TonTon's are not dirty cheating bastards - or at least the facts of this situation do not prove or even lean toward that conclusion.

The PSP did not knowingly let them play games with break out modes because we were too lazy to do anything, have no regard for safety, or any other of the ridiculous reasons people have surmised.

Additional penalties will be forthcoming. There is no evidence that the TonTon's engaged in intentional acts to gain advantage over teams and no evidence that malice was involved. Knowing the actual facts about what the guns were doing and/or not doing - there's no reason to believe the issues gave them any actual unfair advantage during competition.

"

Once again, I'm so sorry for this oversight mistake, I run a paintball school, I'm the national French selection captain and member of the France paintball federation, I ll continue to put 100% of my energy to practice hard all year long to be more competitive on the field and promote as good as possible my passion.
I don't need to cheat, I don't want to cheat and I have never cheated, I won't start today.

I want to thank all the smart people that understood we made a mistake, all the people that support us, it counts a lot.
We made a mistake, we respect the rules, we accept the punishment but I ca not accept how you try to deform the reality.

There is a big difference between you and me, Chris.
You say on a public space that my team and I are cheater, with no proof, using lies.
I say you're a stupid liar with about 20 posts on this thread as proofs.

Feel free to reach me by private message if you want to continue your vendetta but be sure I will not waste time to answer you right here. It does not help paintball and more important, I don't understand why you do this.

"L'ignorance, c'est la force"

TonTon 4 Ever
#25 Loic Voulot
If people didnt read this yet, read it now.
__________________
Lainway Sports Paintball
420 Lower Road, Westtown, NY 10998

For Sale: Project Geo
Shootingropes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:31 AM #218
tim2thousand4
Breakout Action Sports!
 
tim2thousand4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: St. Louis
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
tim2thousand4 is BST Legit
tim2thousand4 is playing at Living Legends VII
tim2thousand4 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tim2thousand4 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
tim2thousand4 supports DLX Technology
It's a shame they aren't attending world cup. It's also a shame that our moderators stirring the pot.

Lets act like adults
__________________
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4443201My reptile is f/s/t...
tim2thousand4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:38 AM #219
raehl
NCPA President
 
raehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Chippewa Falls, WI
Annual Supporting Member
raehl is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
raehl plays in the PSP
raehl supports our troops
raehl is an NCPA National Champion
raehl plays in the APPA D5 division
Loic,


First, I'm not a PSP official. I run an ID system. My comments are my personal comments.


Maybe there is a bit of a language barrier, because I've gone back and read all my posts in this thread and the only things I've said are in response to posts by Nokia saying things that were just not accurate, or a general discussion with Nick on whether league sanctions are appropriate for issues where there are on-field penalties as well.


I never said your equipment wasn't stock equipment. I did say the issue wasn't with an o-ring, and it wasn't - o-ring troubles wouldn't lead your gun to behave the way it did. That's not to say you didn't have other mechanical issues with the equipment, just that the description of the technical problem wasn't accurate.


I also had no intention of implying that you're a "cheater". One would be silly to think a player would set up a gun to shoot one or two shots hot to gain a competitive advantage. I think, as you said, you guys made a mistake. It was a significant mistake, but I've already said a couple times here I don't think you intended harm, and I believe your apology for the mistake is sincere.


On my end, I apologize if my attempt to respond to Nokia's claims/implications/conspiracy came off as directed at you or your team, that was not intended.


I think TonTons are a great addition to the league and wish you guys were coming to play Cup.


- Chris
__________________
Check Out Paintball on TV!

National Collegiate Paintball Association, President - http://www.ncpapaintball.com

American Paintball Players Association - www.paintball-players.org

Last edited by raehl : 10-08-2013 at 11:03 AM.
raehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:40 AM #220
BryanC
 
 
BryanC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim2thousand4 View Post
It's a shame they aren't attending world cup. It's also a shame that our moderators stirring the pot.

Lets act like adults
Truth.
__________________
Bannerman of Big Todd's Army
BryanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:02 AM #221
docbiddy
iBlastfools
 
docbiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: rva
docbiddy plays in the PSP
docbiddy supports Pev's Paintball
docbiddy plays in the APPA D4 division
docbiddy has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
this is outta control. the gun was faulty, not the player. sad to see the tontons go.
__________________
docbiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:05 AM #222
MisfitKillaz
Bleedin' Green
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
MisfitKillaz plays in the PSP
MisfitKillaz is an NCPA player
MisfitKillaz plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by raehl View Post
I never said your equipment wasn't stock equipment. I did say the issue wasn't with an o-ring, and it wasn't - o-ring troubles wouldn't lead your gun to behave the way it did. That's not to say you didn't have other mechanical issues with the equipment, just that the description of the technical problem wasn't accurate.
I think its simple enough to see he was experiencing reg creep and for a loss of a better way to explain it is calling it oring troubles. Do you feel better now that you've ambiguously explained it may not be a faulty oring causing that issue?
MisfitKillaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:26 AM #223
naughty88
 
naughty88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
naughty88 is a Professional paintball player
naughty88 plays in the PSP
naughty88 donated to help Peyton Trent
naughty88 plays in the APPA Pro division
naughty88 supports DLX Technology
Ton Tons will be missed at World Cup. Guys have heart, and leave it all out on the field every match. I have seen it year in and year out in my professional career. 7-man and PSP!

This incident has not changed my view on them at all. I have a lot of respect for the entire organization.
__________________
Corey Field
SEATTLE THUNDER
POWERED BY
G.I. Sportz, DLX Technologies, PB Rack
Exalt, Virtue Spire,Pbnation
Diamond Hill Paintball Park
OLED Luxe For Sale
naughty88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:32 AM #224
MoNoFx
FSUU
 
MoNoFx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: SL, UT
Annual Supporting Member
MoNoFx is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MoNoFx plays in the USPL
MoNoFx plays in the PSP
MoNoFx supports Empire
I am very sad to see the Ton Tons not play in cup this year. Ive always enjoyed watching the Ton Tons play since the start of the NPPL super 7 days.

Being a gun tech myself I know that guns can have issues. Orings go bad at unexpected times.
the Players should not be accused of cheating after a gun malfunction and it was proven it was a malfunction.


GL to you and your team sir
__________________
"Z"

MoNoFx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:39 AM #225
80darksector
 
 
80darksector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
80darksector plays in the APPA D5 division
Im pretty tight they're not playing world cup
Ypu guys were representing your country in many ways
im young but if i was from france
you guys be the team id wanna join to represent my team
__________________
RIP L.I Inferno
#7
RARE
Cousins Paintball Riverhead
"Who Agree's With Me That... PAINTBULLETS IS LYFE!?"
80darksector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:45 AM #226
Nick Brockdorff
 
 
Nick Brockdorff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Nick Brockdorff posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loic Voulot View Post
Hi everyone,
I'm Loic Voulot, #25, TonTon player. The player who has been banned 3 games for a shoot at 352 fps
As you can see I don't post a lot, but now I have to.

We say in french "Ne parle pas aux abrutis, a les intruit", means sometime you have to be patient and not response to people talking about you.
BUT when Chris Raehl starts to say lies on me, I have to take position.

First I want to apology for my broken english, this is not my mother language, I ll try to do my best.

Chris is a liar, or stupid, or both and I can not see why he is doing this. Chris is one of the top manager of the PSP, is he talking for himself or is it a way for the PSP to send a message to us?

Chris, I'm the player with the gun shooting at 352fps and I'm not the durty cheater you want to describe.
As we explained many times, I had a oring trouble on my stock gun. I want to say it loud and clear, my gun is a stock gun, from the board to the regulator. The 352 shoot was ONLY the first one, absolutely not during a game. My gun WAS NOT shooting at 352 fps!!

After this game I was at the meeting between, Dave Youngblood, Tom Cole, Damien (Supr'airball staff to translate for me), Fabrice Colombo and me. You were not there but you are talking like you were there and know everything.
I can give you an advice, instead of saying bull*****, you can ask to the PSP to give you my gun and have a look on it. I left America without the gun.
The tech that opened my gun, I mean totally dismounted my gun said to Dave and Tom that the gun was 100% stock and nothing prove that it was intentional to shoot hot. It was a gun trouble, exactly the same that a CEP player had, shooting at 406 fps, in this case again, only the first shoot.
Dave Youngblood himself explained to Tom that the hyper3 oring was looking like a "donut", leaking, increasing the pressure in the gun as long as you wait.
I invite you to watch again the game on pbaccess. You ll see that I had a minor during the first 20 shoots the ref did with my gun (304fps, yellow flag).
It s only minutes after, when the ref came again, my gun have spent minutes on the grass under the sun, my first shoot was at 352 fps, then one at 320 fps then all the shoots under 300fps.

I m 100% sorry for this, I know I had not spent enough time to take care of my gun, to change the orings, to open the gun, grease it. This is an oversight mistake, far away from what you talk about on this forum. This is a big mistake, absolutely not professional but oversight does not mean cheating.

You are the n3 or 4 of the PSP, you speak and write a good english, you manage the college paintball, good for you. It does not mean you are right.
You don't know who I am, what I do and where I come from but you take the right to judge me and say lies.
You can find hundreds of examples in other sports, try to compare, I really don't care because from the beginning, you're lying about me and the team.
You use PSP releases to argue, so what do you think about this part

"Lane Wright :
6. Some TonTon equipment was confiscated and checked by techs.
7. There's no evidence that the guns were intentionally set up to cheat. Nothing about the guns and what they were doing would have given any real advantage to the team using them.
The TonTon's are not dirty cheating bastards - or at least the facts of this situation do not prove or even lean toward that conclusion.

The PSP did not knowingly let them play games with break out modes because we were too lazy to do anything, have no regard for safety, or any other of the ridiculous reasons people have surmised.

Additional penalties will be forthcoming. There is no evidence that the TonTon's engaged in intentional acts to gain advantage over teams and no evidence that malice was involved. Knowing the actual facts about what the guns were doing and/or not doing - there's no reason to believe the issues gave them any actual unfair advantage during competition.

"

Once again, I'm so sorry for this oversight mistake, I run a paintball school, I'm the national French selection captain and member of the France paintball federation, I ll continue to put 100% of my energy to practice hard all year long to be more competitive on the field and promote as good as possible my passion.
I don't need to cheat, I don't want to cheat and I have never cheated, I won't start today.

I want to thank all the smart people that understood we made a mistake, all the people that support us, it counts a lot.
We made a mistake, we respect the rules, we accept the punishment but I ca not accept how you try to deform the reality.

There is a big difference between you and me, Chris.
You say on a public space that my team and I are cheater, with no proof, using lies.
I say you're a stupid liar with about 20 posts on this thread as proofs.

Feel free to reach me by private message if you want to continue your vendetta but be sure I will not waste time to answer you right here. It does not help paintball and more important, I don't understand why you do this.

"L'ignorance, c'est la force"

TonTon 4 Ever
#25 Loic Voulot
Loic laying down the LAW

Badass response - like old school Pros used to do it - much respect!
__________________
I'm brilliant!....... and modest

Nick Brockdorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:47 AM #227
Nick Brockdorff
 
 
Nick Brockdorff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Nick Brockdorff posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by raehl View Post
Loic,


First, I'm not a PSP official. I run an ID system. My comments are my personal comments.


Maybe there is a bit of a language barrier, because I've gone back and read all my posts in this thread and the only things I've said are in response to posts by Nokia saying things that were just not accurate, or a general discussion with Nick on whether league sanctions are appropriate for issues where there are on-field penalties as well.


I never said your equipment wasn't stock equipment. I did say the issue wasn't with an o-ring, and it wasn't - o-ring troubles wouldn't lead your gun to behave the way it did. That's not to say you didn't have other mechanical issues with the equipment, just that the description of the technical problem wasn't accurate.


I also had no intention of implying that you're a "cheater". One would be silly to think a player would set up a gun to shoot one or two shots hot to gain a competitive advantage. I think, as you said, you guys made a mistake. It was a significant mistake, but I've already said a couple times here I don't think you intended harm, and I believe your apology for the mistake is sincere.


On my end, I apologize if my attempt to respond to Nokia's claims/implications/conspiracy came off as directed at you or your team, that was not intended.


I think TonTons are a great addition to the league and wish you guys were coming to play Cup.


- Chris
And after all that - do you still not see why I take issue with the extra penalty, after the event, and think it was a bad - and not least unnecessary - move for the PSP????
__________________
I'm brilliant!....... and modest

Nick Brockdorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:50 AM #228
FreakinJB
 
 
FreakinJB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Virginia
I liked their non-traditional model and the extra steps they took to try and compete at the highest level. How many pro teams have the balls to bring a roster that barely fills a starting lineup?

If their intention was to cheat through their guns, they would have taken a more sophisticated path. Don't take those moderator comments to heart, I don't believe he speaks for the majority.
FreakinJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:54 AM #229
wake11
All A Heroes #11
 
wake11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pittsburgh
"Even great spirits have only their five fingers breadth of experience - just beyond it their thinking ceases and their endless empty space and stupidity begins."
Nietzsche


i still love the ton tons
__________________
Philadelphia All American Heroes #11
08-09 AXBL Central Division
Jerky Bob Fan Club Member #39

Last edited by wake11 : 10-08-2013 at 11:56 AM.
wake11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:57 AM #230
ThinAirSports
Thin Air Paintball
 
ThinAirSports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sweden
Much respect for the TonTons and mine Swedish compatriots. It's a shame to see a Euro team not finish the season and show our US friends that Euros can play with the best of them.

For Raehl, maybe best advice at this point is to zip it and let this go away.

Tackar frn Sverige
__________________
Thin Air Sports on FB
ThinAirSports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:58 AM #231
erikguti
 
 
erikguti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Annual Supporting Member
erikguti donated to help Peyton Trent
erikguti owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
erikguti supports Team VICIOUS
erikguti is for the Gunfight
erikguti is for the Gunfight
erikguti owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vissa View Post
One of the sickest games I watched in years. Especially with the commentary from Bear and Lang. 3 points within 1 minute 17. Sick!

You can say whatever you want about TonTons but they are one of the nicest teams to watch. Always aggressive!
Yeah they are amazing !!! i Remember Loic Voulot From copa las americas a couple of year ago!!! Amazing person !!!
__________________
erikguti is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups


Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump